Why I don't see any text in my game?

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
oh that happened to me when i first started. Go down to the blue chat button at the bottom left while in the game. That will enable or disable different types of chat like local, guild, or system.

when you click on it if you see any boxes with a red "X" on them they are disabled.

Kyoya043

My problem is I don't see the notification message, my name, and pretty much everything. any solution to that?

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
My problem is I don't see the notification message, my name, and pretty much everything. any solution to that?

Hmm. without a screenshot I"m not entirely sure what it might be.

Look at this list of shortcuts and hopefully you might find it. There are a lot of quirky things that you may or may not use as you get more used to the controls. When items are dropped you may see what they are by clicking and holding the "Shift" key. other than that I"m not sure what to go off of.

http://pirate.mmosite.com/gameinfo/beginner_3.shtml

@Developer Might have some further insight.

Kyoya043

thanks for the reply guys. I don't know how to post my screenshot in here, and it is like I see the notification but it's blank. It's the same thing as everybody's name, and what they are selling.

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
thanks for the reply guys. I don't know how to post my screenshot in here, and it is like I see the notification but it's blank. It's the same thing as everybody's name, and what they are selling.

Oh if this is character being invisible and shop names it's a hide setting.

I believe the hotkey is ctrl+s or alt+s. (I use this when plvling alge and want to speed things up. I always forget which to use alt or ctrl.

Kyoya043

I already did a couple of times and restarted my laptop as well but it still not working. thanks for the reply again guys!

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I already did a couple of times and restarted my laptop as well but it still not working. thanks for the reply again guys!
Do you have NVidia graphics chip?
If yes. Try to do this: Upgrade to newest drivers possible for your GPU.
If it does not help, try to downgrade then to somewhere from 2015.
When the game starts properly render, can upgrade GPU drivers safely.

Problems with NVidia graphics cards had been reported before. Usually, fonts do not render or effects lagging (fairy jumps skipping a few frames).