What to do when reach level 65 as SS?

gjuliocesar

Squid Slayer
I don't play this game for some years, so I'm very lost about equipments. I'm next to level 65 and i wanna know what is the best choice to do when I reach this level.

Actually I use a CA frame and paw, gun from chest lv60. I'm level 62. I don't have a pet.
I don't pay for plvl, I always level up solo.

So, the choices are the following:

1) Buy uns65 gun and armor for level up easier to 70 (is uns65 armor better than CA frame for lvup?)
2) Don't spend the money and buy better equips in level70 (i don't know if exist better equips level 70)
3) Buy immediately a pet lv41 (I am FULL acc Sharp, is it a good idea buy a AGI pet, or is worth buy a ACC pet and continue hitting like a slug)

I really need an opinion to play without big mistakes :rolleyes:

Axely

Squid Slayer
FULL ACC is not ideal at all for a solo player, a lot of people said goes for full acc, but i think its dumb as sht idea(would you rather do 1k damage per second or do 800 damage twice in 1 second???) , (30 base agi is good enough)

First get yourself a decent gun lv50 (From unity ring) with 7acc 7agi , or 7acc 7con, or even just 7acc . (reason for this is there is no attspd reduction which is best in slot until you get yourself a DE gun)

2nd Pet , yes pet is crucial, and freaking hard to get also quiet costly 20-30m depending on skills and level

3rd, CA frame is good enough until you get yourself a BD torso 110%

4th, get yourself lv60 crit rings, normaly without 2x crit ring, u would crit about 8 out of 1 time, instead with these rings you crit about 60-70% of the time, at least from how i felt. this works really well even on crus that with high attspd. (it works hella well for slow hitter)

while lvling, spamming cakes helps the process faster in xp rate ++ bring yourself a buffer too.

gjuliocesar

Squid Slayer
thanks a lot!! these tips will help me very much (y)(y)
about the pet, is it a good idea pick an AGI 41?

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Another fun thing you can do as lv 65 is to do some PvP, get a couple of friends, arrange a mini MvM, apply some restrictions and rules at bar, and you are ready to go!

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Just a fair warning, 65-70 is quite hard as an SS because the exp spikes, the leveling spots aren't exactly kind and you get a massive power boost at lv70 (Apollo Claw).

Hint: @Axely is right when he said that Unity gun is generally better than Uns 65, however the DPS is not always higher from my experience. I believe unity gun starts to shine at higher levels when you have a lot more attack speed which would otherwise get reduced by uns 65. You should make use of the simulator and see if your DPS is higher with a Unity gun or with uns 65 on your gear. At lv70 I would definitely swap for a unity gun since you'll get 20 aspd from apollo claw and 17 agi from stats, so the reduction becomes far more noticeable than when you're pure acc.