TOP 1 Penguin Isle :D

xSeth*

Squid Slayer
used to have a ss TheMasterSharp lv 90 i think and crus DanteJr lv 86 i think

used to have a ss TheMasterSharp lv 90 i think and crus DanteJr lv 86 i think
Dante could speak English and wasn't 12 ,
I don't remember the ss but I suddenly have a feeling it wasn't you/yours.

ur lucky that trash zanka block me from posting in forum cz hes a retard
I had DANTE and i didn't had 12 yrs , but well ur just a nab hater as every1 from here :) feel pro nabs playing a private while in TOP = trash xd
btw i know ur name i think ur that dumb Snake from wpd i think right ? fail trash xd
You're welcome mate

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
the think we lack right now is low lvl player training pk at bar.. hope bar will be more interesting
Well, bar is really good here, considering its had lots of improvments and many yet to come!

xKite

I was from penguin/starlight isle, still have a rare prt screen of when top1 was just a couple months old. Note the win xp lol, when you could still buy win xp operating system in stores xD

OMG! This screenshot is gold! that LimeWire too ❤️ I logged in from my mobile just to like ur post and give it a like and reply, much love mister <3

Momorazor

Squid Slayer
well i think penguin merged with my server mist isle.It was called starlight.I dont know many people from penguin.I only remember Krank,he was our enemy xD

I was from Penguin (I think lol) I remember players like Henhen, Talan, guilds like Apex, Morning Wood. Good times.