this game is too hard for new player

darkseal

So i decide to start the game, and farm like 5 hours to get lvl 19, excuse me?..

Dakiller

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
Darkseal, if you think this game is too hard for new players, you should imagine how it was when everyone just started at game launch. There was no one who could help, no plvl, gems were worth 3x what they worth now, there was less gold in server, and so on.
PKO is hardcore game, yes. You'll need to grind, to farm, to spend lots of hours to become strong. Even if you buy rums, you will still have to work hard to reach the top.
Most of the players here have some experience with similar games (Tales of Pirates, for example), so they already know most of the mechanics of the games, how to farm gold and so on. I recommend you to read the guides on this website (https://pirateking.online/guide/), it will give you an insight of how the game works.
The first levels are the hardest (until lv 40, where you can do the second class advancement and start really "playing"). If you want a "jumpstart", I'll suggest you to mall 100 rums or so, sell them for 6m, and buy plvl from other players so you can skip the annoying part of lvling up with bad equips and no skills.
Have fun

Zoriel

^ yeah but those players started off with 100 other players levelling at the same time with them. New comers generally have to do it alone or just like you said, spend cash for power level.

Regardless, the game is still fun even though it's a slow start. If you find the right people to work with, it'll be more fun.
I started 2 days ago, haven't been able to grind down as much and I'm still around lvl 20.

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
So i decide to start the game, and farm like 5 hours to get lvl 19, excuse me?..

its not hard game its lack of information when u start play. Try watch this channel vids and repeat actions... I spend like 10h in sum to get lv 45 do both promotional quests and farm few millions of gold. than I was busy and stop this project but I think I keep do it in future. Yes its boring grind some time but PK fun pretty good and for this fun u need work hard at the start.

xBowser

Squid Slayer
Ignore that people and listen to me Make FC Voyager Pure Con Or Spr what ever you like and join fc farm money with guildmate and if you didnt like fc you can move high level after got some cash also you can do much jobs like story quset/Make Manu/Cooking

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I had a levling guide on my youtube channel from scratch, it was nice