Str/agi Champ [Bad or Sad] ???

MadRage

Squid Slayer
So Any pro champs here wanna share some knowledge on an Str/Agi champ build Specifically what should be a good agi base.
or any champ build that is str/agi to solo lvl. thanks for ur reply. Iam bored and gonna quit cruz to make an STR CHAMP PROJECT.

Sotto

Squid Slayer
I'm making one myself, all I know so far is that at lv50 u need 49 agi w/ dual lv50 agi rings to get 140 aspd. You'll have good aspd to lv alone, but at higher lv champ still stands at a disadvantage because of the lack of gloves after lv45, so, a LOT more miss than crusaders

(I didn't count the aspd we get from berserk, you'll have to test that if you wanna be zerker)

MadRage

Squid Slayer
thanks for the info. yeah i will zerk howl is not needed. mehehehe i will forge lust on my weap/gloves as soon as i get some cash. and hoping to reach 70 to get a better glove. mehehe

jaffry84

it will be bad and sad due to limitation of gemming.You are reliant on gems when u try to become a slasher champ.Low def and less pr as bd souls are non existent for now, so .....RIP.
But if done rightly its fun.

ImCris

Squid Slayer
im doing a Con/str champ... remember the lacks of gems
gonna stay at 60con rest Str. (so not everyone can break my def and i will surivive a bit more)
max bloodbull, 2 handed sword. berserk and slash :)

SYLAR

Squid Slayer
My CHAMP is Con/Str build. 70 con base the rest on Str(at lv60 35 str). On this server its not able to build a Str agi champ without any uni gems.... u need lvl 5 or higher colo gem to tank anywhere..... thats my point of view. Cruz kill u like paper.., lvling will be hard too....

PS: at the old Server I played, all champs was str build but +21 or 24 eq ;D

Sotto

Squid Slayer
Yea, any champ that doesn't have con as its main stat is gonna die easy, but if you're able to get 140 aspd, you can at least kill too. And blood bull will help you getting more def than other non-con classes, plus the ekips for champ already give good def bonus, so you won't be a tanker by any means, but you won't die any easier than a regular crus in pk (you might die easier to mobs though because no dodge).

MadRage

Squid Slayer
Iam going str/agi with con pet/rings since con ring 50 only cost like 1.1m-1.5m =]

Emperor44

For me guys i think str/agi is not bad at all, sometimes upon lvling killing a mobs faster beats that someone who can stand, str/con on the other hand are sometimes party/tank class type, also On CA, cruz has a stun skill en no matter how hard you are, when stun that hard you cant do anything