Star of Unity. The free ring of awesomeness.

kosiarnz4

How to get?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look for Newbie Guide Npc. Choose the option 'Redeem Star of Unity'.

What you gain?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3x exp without amp.
You will gain 5 time exp if used with Mini amp or Heaven berry.
With exp event, you'll get tons of it.
Once you change to second job, you can exchange it to lvl 50 weapon.

Level Restriction
Only work below level 41.

How it work?
1. First you need to charge you Star of Unity. The ring have a capacity of 200k charges storage.
To charge your ring, you need to gain exp, while outside party. Every exp you'll gain will further
increase the ring's charges.
2. When you have enough charges on the ring, be in a party with a character '6 level below yours'
Example ; if your character is level 20, you'll have to be party with level 14 character. Your party
member is recommended to be far from you, or in a safe zone, so that the exp you'll get will
not be shared.
3. While in party, gain some experience. You'll get 3x exp. However The exp you gain will
consecutively deduct the Star of Unity charges.

I've been explaining this to people too many times, for too long. I said I'll make the guide for it a
month ago, but get too lazy and I don't want other player to exploit it. To be honest I'm kinda sick
with this plvling system for those below level 41. It's too pricey and new player got scammed sometimes.

Hermes

Squid Slayer
My question is after using the charged exp can we recharge it again or can we use emty ring to get the weapon.