SS Guide

Momorazor

Squid Slayer
acc con is build to go.Even full con is viable.Any build that has any agi in it sux.There was someone who said that if u dont go full acc u will miss everyone.Whoever said that is total moron.U will only miss crusses but u still have cripple so u wont be missing them too.If u make acc agi build u better be ready to be non stop on some high quality hp cooking,if not u will be 1 shotted by every nab crus,hell even intensed and possesed cleric might 1 bolt you. Long story short, whoever suggests any agi in the build is nab SS.Only when that is viable build is u have lvl 5 gems,lvl 3 bd gems.Still acc con or pure con even is better.

chobit

Hi, I would like to make a ds ss and what are the best build and equips for it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ps who is the best ds ss atm? Would like to hear from him/her too

Momorazor

Squid Slayer
acc con build.I would suggest custom made pet.Sec gen accuracy pet with con stat.Gear is frame,paw,custom lvl 50 gloves with 10 stats at least,and ideally cardic gun.More realistcly lvl 50 gun with 7 acc 7 con

Elven Ranger

Squid Slayer
sharpshooter plays exactly as an AD carry on mobas, you should rely on your team and positioning to maximize the damage output over a period of time

This guide is a Copy form the other guides and not a Guide suitable for this server. we only have a limited Gems and sockets to put in our gears, so if this is your build good for you but you have to deal in game for you to experience what is better For SS.
its all about Skills and balancing your items for me
For example all for you items are Acc and stats you better go to have an agi pet.
Why? being so slow and higher damage is only good if you can only gem for Lv5 GOW
Gems here are not available on malls unless you Go to mazes and can make a lot of golds to buy it from other players
you can only be dreaming if you put a Guide like this but you cannot make a decent SS in game for real.
Check it out for yourself
I might make a Guide of my own when I'm done testing it out myself before Sharing it to others

zasika

I've chosen your AGI build with base 20 ACC. Currently at lv25 and can't do anything to mobs which are a few levels higher than me. Have to level at those at or below my level. Mad Boars aren't that papery with this build.

devirt11

So many opinions... I never had SS before :( ACC 2:1 CON /// ACC 2:1 AGI /// ACC/AGI/CON 1:1:1?

devirt11

skills from this guide are ok?

Hunter:
-----------------------------
Dual shot lv2
Frozen arrow lv5
Ranged mastery lv10

manuel1

Range Masterty lv3
Dual Shot lv2
Frozen Arrow lv5
Cripple 5
Enfeeble 10

Are the Core

Elven Ranger

Squid Slayer
skills from this guide are ok?

Hunter:
-----------------------------
Dual shot lv2
Frozen arrow lv5
Ranged mastery lv10
yea range mastery must be lv10, if u plan to level up 60+ i would recomend you to max firegun mastery aswell

Geddon

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
Bow ss is viable on high lvl. I am only one tho i think