Skill points

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
Hey everyone,

Unlike a lot of classes SS skills are pretty straight forward and don't require a lot of planning. I remember re-making my buffer twice because they have so many pre-requisites and skill overload. For SS though once you hit 69 you (should) have maxed all the important ones unless you did something unconventional like maxing all bow skills first.

I just got to lvl 70 and have max windwalk, enfeeble, cripple, firegun mastery with 1 point in headshot and rousing. Now I have 3 points left over.

As a high level SS what do you level once you reach this point? bow skills just for fun or is there a serious strategy I'm unfamiliar with?

Thanks for any input!

Rebel Dalek

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
I saw many SS with bows. Death equip bow have same DPS as gun (imo). But it much faster. So left only question where use it? Bows faster, but less damage, so it can be used on targets with low def, else better use gun. But this is theory without practice confirmation. Need or make tests for confirm or some punch bag on arena or DPS calculation for stat sim

dualswordmaster

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
Hey everyone,

Unlike a lot of classes SS skills are pretty straight forward and don't require a lot of planning. I remember re-making my buffer twice because they have so many pre-requisites and skill overload. For SS though once you hit 69 you (should) have maxed all the important ones unless you did something unconventional like maxing all bow skills first.

I just got to lvl 70 and have max windwalk, enfeeble, cripple, firegun mastery with 1 point in headshot and rousing. Now I have 3 points left over.

As a high level SS what do you level once you reach this point? bow skills just for fun or is there a serious strategy I'm unfamiliar with?

Thanks for any input!
before u get DE bow u need play as gun ss a lot time so add skills in rousing get atleast one lv magma bullet. firegun mastery usefull to cuz add dmg like BD eye and when u max ur gems only one way get more max - max this skill.