SHIELD CLASS

The main concern about old TOP and the new PKO is that the classes are kinda... few... boring, in a way of thinking.
And, as we all know, there is a equipment in the inventory that is truly set a part: the shield.
I dont know if God Zankza has this power of creating a new class, but it would be nice to have a new swordsman class of "paladin" or whatever, that uses shields and skills that benefits from using it.
What you think?
(Lance champion would be cool too)

Zankza

~
Staff member
Sounds exciting but I would need to quadruple if not tenfold my taskforce team to achieve "acceptable" addition of new classes. In other word, I need to improve this game's revenue and find some more brilliant talented people.

Sounds exciting but I would need to quadruple if not tenfold my taskforce team to achieve "acceptable" addition of new classes. In other word, I need to improve this game's revenue and find some more brilliant talented people.
I'm Brilliant and talented '-'
My english is not that bad and I would be happy to help

Learn how to switch gear mid-fight instead of asking for new classes. it gets me triggered when people use the same cookie cutter build for every class, Max atk isnt everything for a crusader you can sacrifice a bit of damage to have more HP for example.

what this game needs is people willing to get out of these 2006 outdated builds and start thinking on a healthy ''meta-game''.

Leba

Game Volunteer
Learn how to switch gear mid-fight instead of asking for new classes. it gets me triggered when people use the same cookie cutter build for every class, Max atk isnt everything for a crusader you can sacrifice a bit of damage to have more HP for example.

what this game needs is people willing to get out of these 2006 outdated builds and start thinking on a healthy ''meta-game''.
But most "2006 builds" work very well in almost any situation. For crusader in particular, focusing on damage is the best outcome since you can either:
-One slash most strong people or kill tankier people fairly quickly when on str mode.
-One slash most weaker people when on your con pet and/or shield.

In accordance, with that, the str/con "slasher" build works the best almost the entire time. Sure, you can go Con/str or something, but you probably won't get the most out of the build and it will be more effective in fewer situations than the popular one.

there is reason why those builds are used since year 2006.They work,thats why.