Sharpshooter build?

xmarwan

Brawling Shipboy
Going for Con - ACC, is useless because if u aren't OS, then you don't really do any damage, makes you just a sealer..
ACC - Con, same concept, you make good damage but you are OS at the end if you aren't heavily gemmed.

Best option is: ACC - AGI, you do good damage, u hit fast, only bad thing is that you are OS, but if u know how to escape such situations, u r ok.

topcrus

Going for Con - ACC, is useless because if u aren't OS, then you don't really do any damage, makes you just a sealer..
ACC - Con, same concept, you make good damage but you are OS at the end if you aren't heavily gemmed.

Best option is: ACC - AGI, you do good damage, u hit fast, only bad thing is that you are OS, but if u know how to escape such situations, u r ok.
Good to know, I like the dmg output of this build, ty =D

Kassie

Squid Slayer

I fully agree with Marwan , I have a full con ss but usesless in battle , yes sealer but is that what you wanna be , i can not even do CA too weak con ss should be alt char , in going to start building acc agi now , good for BD weak otherwise feels like i wasted ages on the con mode.

topcrus

I fully agree with Marwan , I have a full con ss but usesless in battle , yes sealer but is that what you wanna be , i can not even do CA too weak con ss should be alt char , in going to start building acc agi now , good for BD weak otherwise feels like i wasted ages on the con mode.
I am shocked because in my days, con-acc hybrid was so popular

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I am shocked because in my days, con-acc hybrid was so popular
Although this game is fairly simple and hasn't evolved that much since the old days, things and circumstances have changed a bit, which made people adapt to building some classes differently, SS being an example :]

Darkan

Agreed. SS had many flaw. U have to heavily gem to compete with other class. Especially when it come to defense. SS is weak. I think developer have to balance and upgrade SS class to make it more balance and fun to build again.

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Agreed. SS had many flaw. U have to heavily gem to compete with other class. Especially when it come to defense. SS is weak. I think developer have to balance and upgrade SS class to make it more balance and fun to build again.
No class needs to be "balanced" here, at least not for now. Each and every class is useful and has its pros/cons.

Darkan

No class needs to be "balanced" here, at least not for now. Each and every class is useful and has its pros/cons.
Agreed, every class has it pros/cons. The point is, SS is very fragile while solo without support. At least give SS support skill like stealth or passive skill like bloodbull or some sort. I think the survivality of SS in the place like abaddon or DW without support will increase.

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
Agreed, every class has it pros/cons. The point is, SS is very fragile while solo without support. At least give SS support skill like stealth or passive skill like bloodbull or some sort. I think the survivality of SS in the place like abaddon or DW without support will increase.
ss speed passive skill for that.