Game Event Santa Favors

Khidara

I keep looking for the green elf all over the place and cant find it, im also dying to mobs and loosing all the exp i got from 2x event :/

Khidara

Well yes, it IS optional, but its an ingame event, its supposed to make people participate and play the game. All its making me is upset about buying rum previously due to the lack of game support. It would be nice to understand if they dont show up at the exact coordinates (which is certain) maybe they spawn between a radius? a BIG one? a small one?. It migh get me banned but honestly, "the task is optional" is not a proper answer, Thank you.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Well yes, it IS optional, but its an ingame event, its supposed to make people participate and play the game. All its making me is upset about buying rum previously due to the lack of game support. It would be nice to understand if they dont show up at the exact coordinates (which is certain) maybe they spawn between a radius? a BIG one? a small one?. It migh get me banned but honestly, "the task is optional" is not a proper answer, Thank you.
Elves were intentionally made to be hard to find. But the spawn area is known and was posted a wile back.

Kassie

Dev as far as i know i dont have any tweaks but still elves dont appear , can you pls assist??

So I did all the other quest but for some reason I don't have the other quest. I'm only left with the Rudolph quest. I haven't killed barbosa yet but I don't even have that quest. Then I tried starting the quest with my alt. All there is to do is the Rudolph Quest?? I feel like the other quest ended already! isn't it suppose to be till Jan 1?

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Whoever had problems finishing Xmas quests. We have added 24h to the original timer.
It is active from 2018-12-25 00:00:00 + 6d 23:59:59

Manauar4

Squid Slayer
I am waiting you fix the quest to finish! you give more 1 day but still buged, look on discord i report this before 00:00 of today! More 1 day extra to finish quest? @Developer