Returning to play - need a group

Hi all! I used to play way back when, and I'm relearning the ropes. I am an avid grinder, but I feel bad selling stuff *I* don't use if I could be trading it to a crafter instead. Looking for a semi-chatty group who enjoy the game casually. I have a lot of questions about fair pricing and what to keep or sell - and I'm keeping all the info I find on it, so I can help others who need it too. If I can't find a group, I'm looking for like-minded folks who'd be interested in creating one with me. I don't use Discord yet, but I'm willing to learn. Also, even though I'm super Mom-ish, I'm not a sucker or a freebie tree, just to be clear.

I'm still only Lvl 30, Explorer, but I'm motoring through quests. I just hate throwing away or underselling items if others could use them

swezzie

Have you found people yet? Do you mind if I join? I'm a 45 voy, started 3 days ago too! Trying to re-learn everything and how to make money and all.
my IGN is JohnSumits

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I'm still only Lvl 30, Explorer, but I'm motoring through quests. I just hate throwing away or underselling items if others could use them
As of personal experience, id stick to only story quests, and beside that kill mobs to lvl up

Hey man welcome, I'm open to being in a group as well, just rejoined not to long ago and relearning stuff again here myself ha, I'm a lvl 46 Crusader. Would you like my in-game name or just have me msg you on there. I'd really enjoy to be apart of a group again with certain like-minded folks like how you say :)