Returning player again

Hi, I mentioned this in the questions page as well and I don't mean to post to frequently but would really enjoy letting others know I'd like to return to this game at full potential again and am trying.

I'm wondering if there's any guilds that aren't pvp based but just fun generally or a group I could join by any chance because the games always funner with others. Thanks in advance, I'm happy to be back :)

Vulpy

Squid Slayer
Thanks, I figured there wouldn't be to much friendlier ones.
its because some ppl have nothin to do with their lives and tryhard just to kill 1 boss for refs and they would make drama just for the sake of it.As for bd gems i believe they are capable of killin in real life

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Thanks, I figured there wouldn't be to much friendlier ones.
Sadly, due to the competitive nature of the game and the strict guild limit, it's fairly difficult to find guilds solely for social interaction. However, the "tryhard" guilds are home to various people and I'm sure you'd be able to find some like-minded ones in there. Competitive or not, you're able to meet and develop friendships with people in any guild, competitive or friendly.

Sadly, due to the competitive nature of the game and the strict guild limit, it's fairly difficult to find guilds solely for social interaction. However, the "tryhard" guilds are home to various people and I'm sure you'd be able to find some like-minded ones in there. Competitive or not, you're able to meet and develop friendships with people in any guild, competitive or friendly.
Thank you, that helps out a bit more, difficult, but possible. I can tell by the way people in the chat are always going out against eachother sometimes xD. But yeah as far as friendships and competitive go, may have to try halving the difference myself perhaps. That could work out after a while I'd think. Thank you :)

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Thank you, that helps out a bit more, difficult, but possible. I can tell by the way people in the chat are always going out against eachother sometimes xD. But yeah as far as friendships and competitive go, may have to try halving the difference myself perhaps. That could work out after a while I'd think. Thank you :)
Generally, you're more likely to make friends with people in your guild, though anything's possible c:

its because some ppl have nothin to do with their lives and tryhard just to kill 1 boss for refs and they would make drama just for the sake of it.As for bd gems i believe they are capable of killin in real life
HAHAHAHA

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
I made a social guild way back when I first played this game. We re-created it and kept its name. It's called DesertKoi and we are fairly active. Mostly social so you don't feel so alone and can get help with some mid-level quests like Anubus, mermaid queen, and a few people go to DS/FC but not activly pursuing those mazes right now. We have about 16 members so far and are working up to the cap.

No level requirement and never a contribution needed. Just help the new guys when you can.