RELAUNCHING GUILD: Four Leaves with another view

WhiteDream

Squid Slayer

Hello fellow members!

The guild Four Leaves will be reopening with a brand new philosophy it follows, and any who want are free to join

Four Leaves normal playtime: GMT +1 Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris. This is to make you an idea if you happen to be nearby to coincide more together

As a guild leader an inspiration came to me and it said, what I will be starting to follow the philosophy in FL, or 4L: "The goal in itself is the concept of being together, no matter the race you enter a character with". I will repeat that from now on, the old guild will do a purge and open all slots, with an extension available, with the motto, goal and philosophy being "Our goal is being together" while we play, simply it is like that. The actual member count consider it as 1, me, and the rest as empty slots so you are free to have time.

The philosophy that I will follow is "The strength is not the goal". As I said, it is being or playing together simply. We can do tests of teamwork, and we can even get into mazes. But I will say this: this is not a contest of strength, or a hurry to get anywhere. We can get a Seal Master and a Crusader to cooperate together and practice, and that will be fun an in itself: Of course that later, if we have been messing around a lot, then as example:

Example: we have gone all the time to DW, together, like, to mess around with, or just to "try it out". That we get the chests, or surpass adventures along the way and flashbombing players of any random guild that we won't really focus on any name, I will take it, and Four Leaves takes it as "a test of our being together put to the test", not "our strength of our equips or gems put to the test". If we die there after trying trick and talking between ourselves, that will be it for that run, and we can re-enter or do anything else having been together cooperating a little more! No matter the bad equips, even low level skills of sealing and good hits can defeat any party that's distracted.

I will absolutely say, anything goes here. If we happen to get drops, enter into critical crossroad points in a maze that are delicate, or intrude into someone else's party going on", like as a joke or as a test of ourselves hanging around, well, that will be all about it and we will not mind much--don't mind it you either, other guilds. As long as we've had some fun and practice. Also, there isn't the "whoever takes it, takes it" rule here, we will decide it on the spot, with the ones that have been there at each time who any item will go with. With that we can have independent groups playing around even while I'm offline, and there will be no conflict, and no hierarchization to do. Just be nice with your other guys you have both agreed to play the game together, by entering this guild with! Throw in guild chat deep at night "Who's online to go do a DW manufacturing items test raid, we are 2 we need some more, seals pls", if you want while I'm offline. Do whatever you want with the runs and items you want, if I'm not there all the same, all the time. You are free, but of course I will be playing too, don't count me off if I say this.

I know this: it is not easy to get into a team at the start. You are always kind of alone, with the limits of your class: a crusader lacks buffs and a seal master or cleric needs DPS to enter mazes, and DPS need sealings to fulfill themselves in bosses or mobs. The thing I realized is that, "WE ALL THINK LIKE THAT, YET WE DON'T KNOW THAT 20 OTHER GUYS ARE THINKING LIKE THAT, THAT THEY ARE ALONE WITHOUT CONTACTS TOO, THINKING WHAT TO DO BEING BY THEMSELVES". But those "weak alone and equips people", actually, if they had had AWARENESS OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE OTHER PERSONS, THEY WOULD HAVE RIVALED THE OTHERS SIMPLY WITH THEIR CLASSES AND COOPERATION. "Seal master seal, SS with weak attack, the max doesn't break a random party Lv 70-80 over a maze? Cr*p--well No prob-- No problem, for those High Level guys they encounter, there's that lv 42 voy and level 60 voy with a conch ray that deals damage anyway, while some crus'es without unseal 65 have died but no matter because someone else has Revival either way". Lone wolves class limitations all around the server of good people not knowing where or how to play, or who with, I thought, Let's fix it, shall we? If I am actually not alone, if we gathered up 2 of us only together, then our playing and our fun would multiply with our effectiveness. But, what if, like, there are a shat ton of these people playing around every day?

Not saying that we are, but what if all the "noobs" who are stuck in argent, were the second lines of some front lines storming DW every day? Have you ever seen it? Me not.

Four Leaves, abbreviations "FL" or "4L" or any other ideas, has now open recruiting applications.

I will purge all slots, alts and inactive and anyone, back to the minimum of 1, and if you want to join, or re-join if I kicked you, no hard feelings, you Enter willingly, Aware with this philosophy of not the goal of strength, but the goal of "being together", whatever is to be our playtime objective to mess around with that day, or that maze, or that skill test, or that class combination, etc then you are WELCOME TO APPLY.

Guild is as I said preferably GMT +1, Europe time zone if you can, of daylight-hours-night cycle. I say this so you compaginate and compare with your schedule and where you live. I will play more on these hours, than in GMT +8 or -8 hours, or +5 and -5 for example. This is a GUIDE for us to be more effectively playing in the time we use in each login. This is this time's Compatibility, take into account.

Welcome
WE CONSIDER ANY WHO HAVE APPLIED THAT HAS UNDERSTOOD THESE SIMPLE RULES OF "NO RULES", "BEING TOGETHER AND NOT MORE STRENGTH, LATER OTHER THINGS WILL NATURALLY COME WITHOUT WISHING FOR BEING THE BEST", AND "BE NICE WITH THE SAME MENTALITY PEOPLE WHO HAVE AGREED TO BE FUN LIKE YOU". If there happen to be any conflict, it's at the place of the members to solve it. Throw some dice, do rock paper scissors, make a decision to PVP Tthe heavens over it in bar for that item, make any promises between yourselves, or even get married over a drop if you want, SIMPLY LET'S ALL PLAY TOGETHER.

Level caps or requeriments: Well, at least, have some "skills" (skill points skills, or also any technical gamepllay skills optionally) even if you don't have a super equipment. We can all have fun with various parties with talking our work through voice chat or game chat for the others who not on voice at any possible raid try, but before applying consider who you are, and if you really desire to enter a group of casual cooperation made professional threat. I would suggest AT LEAST BE LEVEL 40-SOMETHING MINIMUM, WITH A SECOND CLASS if you can. There are just as well at times have been over level 70 guys maybe, so simply let it all fall into place, have friends with the same that you understand better with while we are before on some mission, and do whatever you want, as long as you play truly. But LET'S BE OUR BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES, ALL WHO DECIDE TO APPLY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MEANS STOP BEING "LONE WOLVES". But any who strategically plays with us by seemingly going alone to the front is also a teamwork, kind'a. To kick or not to kick someone, will be left subjectively up to me, leave it to me please, if you like it. We can talk and what you want, but trust in me with this thing as responsibility only. That's it.

FOUR LEAVES RECRUITING SLOTS OPEN
1/25 WITH 1/35 CAPACITY AVAILABLE IF THE NEED ARISES.
(don't worry if you see like 9/25 or 10/25, I have to log in to purge yet: It's effectively 1/25 with 24 slots right now. Applications will wait until there's a bunch of them or with some meeting in the game or Disc. when you are online.)

All levels accepted, even lvl 86 if you decide.

Let's have fun together,
- UltraBoy (Contact: In-game, or, "@UltraBoy" PKO disc. active server)

Last edited:

WhiteDream

Squid Slayer
So you're not accepting lv87 players? What did xCryLoud ever do to you? That's fucked up man..
I said I accept, not reject lv 87 players (or 86 from text). Accept, accept engrain it into your mind, accept!!

I never said that "NOT accept"!! Please correct this misunderstanding or lvl 85+ guys will shed manly tears if they think I was offensive...

Everyone is a good guy, he did nothing to me, or maybe he did himself an example to see, every not known person is a potential friend I haven't met, nor I reject that or other players, except... no, can't think of one name even while trying. I respect and double respect of depth these people and like them, but I am outside the soap operas of someone owing me 50m and starting a flame war lol. I'm a cool man, you see? Everything's cool, no hates, no flames, no gifs to provoque the other. But I admit they are fun works of art, those art gifs, as mementos of this playtime experience to remember the little wars and squabbles going on! Or the little popcorn memes going on when this starts, it's its own peculiar type of classy. There are the artists, and the spectators. Some live out the adventures, and the others might spectate it and be all having fun together, causing guild sacred wars pouring oils to the fires, sometimes... But fun guys and they know it inside themselves that the other party is having fun as well with that interaction.

Overall, human beings are cool, and then are the people who want to surpass simply being cool and consciously work to amplify their characteristics to unimaginable maximums by being more cool than they unconsciously simply were before before getting aware of it. :blue_squid_2::blue_squid_1: