Reduce the Rum Price of Bow Apps

I tend to belive Bow apps rum price is absurdingly high.It should be half the price it is set up for imo.There are a few ppl playing on bow and its really reaping apart the bow users.If they price was reasonable more ppl would be playing on bow!

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
.If they price was reasonable more ppl would be playing on bow!
Not really. It's not played because it needs really good gems to even be viable and because it's "awkward" compared to the traditional gun SS. If someone can actually make a good bow SS, the bow apparel is just a drop of water in the sea, considering how much they need to invest to get it done.

Not really. It's not played because it needs really good gems to even be viable and because it's "awkward" compared to the traditional gun SS. If someone can actually make a good bow SS, the bow apparel is just a drop of water in the sea, considering how much they need to invest to get it done.
when the bow apps cost 10m on average for an app which is a lv1+lv2 ug strike or a set of lv60 acc ring or even a low level acc pet 2nd gen ,I dont rly think its just a drop of water in the sea

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
when the bow apps cost 10m on average for an app which is a lv1+lv2 ug strike or a set of lv60 acc ring or even a low level acc pet 2nd gen ,I dont rly think its just a drop of water in the sea
I'm talking about needing way more than lv1-2 Strike and a set of rings for Bow SS to be more than just "ok" here (at least from a high lvl PK perspective).