Random DC's

gjuliocesar

Squid Slayer
Hello Dev, have 2 days that this is happening. I am doing normal things then all my clients opened disconnect. I play on the CF server I think (it has the lowest ping).
Today happened 3 times when I was in DS3 next bm, then I came back, and when I was next bm again I disconnected. Please DEV help me, I know this isn't my internet since this started happen in 2 days from now. My friend is having the same error, I don't know what server he uses.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
We have seen many Disconnects in our logs due to `KeepAlive failure`.
This means, that the usual KeepAlive packet that is sent every 10 seconds had no reply for over 30 seconds.

We will probably disable this later on.

95juan95

Hello Dev, have 2 days that this is happening. I am doing normal things then all my clients opened disconnect. I play on the CF server I think (it has the lowest ping).
Today happened 3 times when I was in DS3 next bm, then I came back, and when I was next bm again I disconnected. Please DEV help me, I know this isn't my internet since this started happen in 2 days from now. My friend is having the same error, I don't know what server he uses.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Same here. By the way, what is CF Server? I would like some ping reduction, as mine is always quite high.

We have seen many Disconnects in our logs due to `KeepAlive failure`.
This means, that the usual KeepAlive packet that is sent every 10 seconds had no reply for over 30 seconds.

We will probably disable this later on.
what is this "KeepAlive" thing?