pko needs a new era of updates

pedro jose

Squid Slayer
starting by:

@_ximprove the shines of the armaments lower their +13 to +9. since most players work hard to engineer their equipment and have good brightness...

x_x the possibility of having Obscure Harbor Operator in Canary Islands (why not) ... for the guys from fc ...

x_x implement new quest like, the fabulous ((flame quest))

@_@ to revive a community we must move forward with a vision. but the game is very abandoned...

8X I'm not asking ((Drop or EXP)) would kill the game

8X also a proposal deny the use of cakes or recuperators when it is sealed (( it's a pain to give me me being SS and that the opponent use infinite Cakes ))...

@x I know there are events that only involve the malling, leaving the other players out...

;x sorry for my bad English... I invite the developers to activate their ideas to improve the game, do not neglect it

So far, what we have achieved is to minimize everything by just bringing Drop // and exp // beyond that, there is no more, you as developers quest that refer to the search for materials for rewards. every week example new quest new maps ... much to do, and have a community attached to the game that alone, the need is something new

rixivee

starting by:
@_ximprove the shines of the armaments lower their +13 to +9. since most players work hard to engineer their equipment and have good brightness...
Woah, that would be truely amazing and much needed content upgrade!! 6/5 +++

starting by:
x_x the possibility of having Obscure Harbor Operator in Canary Islands (why not) ... for the guys from fc ...
No, if we're talking about the small island right next to the FC portal spawn. NO. NO NO NO NO. NO!!

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I hate such a long lists. So better to Decline it whole and ask the author to make each separate.
A little search and: https://pirateking.online/threads/change-the-glow-levels.6213/

x_x the possibility of having
Obscure Harbor Operator
in Canary Islands (why not) ... for the guys from fc ...
Possible. But again, please make a separate thread.
x_x implement new quest like, the fabulous ((flame quest))
More data, please.

@_@ to revive a community we must move forward with a vision. but the game is very abandoned...
I do not understand, what UserVoice is for then?

8X I'm not asking ((Drop or EXP)) would kill the game
From time to time, it is quite a good event type.

8X also a proposal deny the use of cakes or recuperators when it is sealed (( it's a pain to give me me being SS and that the opponent use infinite Cakes ))...
There is no "Infinite". In fact, every item use has timeout of 1s.

@x I know there are events that only involve the malling, leaving the other players out...
Any links to them? Please be more precise on what you ask for.

;x sorry for my bad English... I invite the developers to activate their ideas to improve the game, do not neglect it
Hre. Always here.

Gratiansin

Squid Slayer
@Developer
Flame quest is Sacred flame torch + Ring "This" if you remember from ToP. There was a Flame-like NPC at Shaitan dock.
Two nice quests would be the one from Argent Bar Sailor ( not sure if its available), which people could get Amplifiers by sailing with boat, and Winter Daily quest :Q

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
@Developer
Flame quest is Sacred flame torch + Ring "This" if you remember from ToP. There was a Flame-like NPC at Shaitan dock.
Two nice quests would be the one from Argent Bar Sailor ( not sure if its available), which people could get Amplifiers by sailing with boat, and Winter Daily quest :Q
The Argent Bar one is active, and it is even part of Rebirth quest "Troublesome" path/
But Flame NPC and Shaitan docs, need to remember or at least find in mordo.info.

@Developer
Here is how it looks like

No stats bonus tho but fun, I remember people could get Amplifier of life from quest if I'm not wrong.

There was Study Life skill + Book as weapon and Exams as quests so people could gain exp while AFK while reading.
ToP 2 had a brand new Exp mining Life skill at Argent grocery, and people under 70 could gain extra exp, but there was a pickaxe with limited duration which cost 1 or 5 mills to buy it.

Our custom brand new quests or daily quests can be really fun why not? Maybe SQ minor-major revamp with higher exp as reward or items so people would enjoy more doing it, and why not, lvl up by doing it, could be really challenging.

Fairy Chests from Icicle were awesome that time.

Tribulation of faith was a nice day to day activity, that can keep players busy and play more every day!

ToP 2 Treasure hunting was really fun, you can add it!

Do we have Sacred war ? :eek: SW is amazing. Rewards are quite crappy but still, content update helps a lot to maintain a server.

I'd suggest some main mazes revamps FC-DS-DW before everything goes up. Reason is to make server more populated and fun, and let people focus on daily mazes more than just lvl up, and get bored because they can't do much around, and soon quit the game.

I like the idea of like 3-5 daily quests. Gives you a good 30 min of activity if the rewards are mildly good or a chance at something good. Let's say a regular piece of equipment if your class and a rare chance at something good like a gem or amp.