Declined [Pass to Abandon 4]

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
WHAT?

Increase Pass to Abandon 4 drop rate based on the following:

WHY?

As you can know, the only reliable and easy way to get those tickets are from mall, so that's nothing fair when there's pk at abbadon cos only the mallers can rerun so fast using them and, at the opossite, the common people, who tries to farm it, wasting like 1 cb for 1 tix, has only 1 chance to rerun cos they have not many.
Increasing drop rate will give more posibilities to farm, get tixes and be able to rerun when is necessary, giving a balance to the situation and not only tiltin the pan to one side (where the fire is low).
All of this, obviously, to prevent the server monopoly and make the bed a little more comfortable-fightable.

WHEN?

Giving that there's a list of things to-do or to-push-to-production, as soon as possible.

FREE NOTES
  • BD maze needs summer tix (that are obtainable from mall only) but the deaths, rerun rates are not the same as abbadon. You could need like 3 tix per player to make a BD and it's ok, however abbadon is different.
  • Due that this change gonna affect to mobs, I consider that it's not an advantage to just one side, but an oportunity to improve pk, competition, etc. (anyone can farm tix and get a decent amount investing on amps).
  • Is really sad to get just like 1 tix per CB (15 min), it's really difficult.
  • Even 1% is not like "wooow, awesome drop rate!". It gonna remain difficult but atleast more accesible.
  • All the other side gonna comment against this post for obvious reasons.
  • You (Dev) just have to check the last abbadons (when we kill them, they come back so fast like little hamsters).

The end.
with love, Bluesito.
you want more? dm me on discord.

Last edited:

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Horrible idea. As others have stated, besides item mall, you can easily farm them, they just require more effort. If not that, you can buy them from people who do farm them. If not even that suits you, you can buy Rums from players (which are very cheap now) and buy abba tix from mall.

This will only devalue abba tickets and punish both people who make money from farming them as well as people who get them from the item mall. All it does is help lazy people who don't want to invest more time (or gold) into getting enough for an abbadon run.

Aeox0104

Squid Slayer
Yo if u want abba keys/tix check my stalls at icicle bank, i got like 4 opened just for abba.. too ez to farm, i farm everyday :)

Adirila

hi
no..
if your people are lazy to farm that doesn't mean drop rate's are bad
i farm abba tix on weekly bases drop rate's are fine no need to change
maybe use hi amp instead of cb's lol
if you bother to farm you can make 7-15 tix per hr using hi amps
HINTS:
1) 5 people farming for 3 hrs each week will get you 1.5 stack no need to mall
2) if you use 20% money some people use to "rwt" and mall u could mall more tix too
this way you can prevent server ""monopoly ""
Question: what server monopoly are we talking about ?

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
hi
no..
if your people are lazy to farm that doesn't mean drop rate's are bad
i farm abba tix on weekly bases drop rate's are fine no need to change
maybe use hi amp instead of cb's lol
if you bother to farm you can make 7-15 tix per hr using hi amps
HINTS:
1) 5 people farming for 3 hrs each week will get you 1.5 stack no need to mall
2) if you use 20% money some people use to "rwt" and mall u could mall more tix too
this way you can prevent server ""monopoly ""
Question: what server monopoly are we talking about ?
you can't event farm at summer for sure.

Leba

Game Volunteer
Yikes, this makes me think whether this idea is proposed for the good of the server or because something's changed in your mindset since you started losing in mazes?

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
Yikes, this makes me think whether this idea is proposed for the good of the server or because something's changed in your mindset since you started losing in mazes?
you are nothing here. im not asking something to you.

Aeox0104

Squid Slayer
why this guy got 0 support from his guild? xD not even your guild thinks the same as you do? sad fail leader

Leba

Game Volunteer
you are nothing here. im not asking something to you.
I'm just saying you're promoting a mindset which is in complete contrast to the one you promoted less than 2 months ago. We all know how the situation of the server shifted in those 2 months, so I'm simply implying your idea is not the product of thought for the well-being of the server, rather just a selfish way to get back on top.

As for the thread itself, why are the only arguments - or rather counterarguments you're giving "dog" "lv2 ugs" "you're nothing"? This is not the point of a UserVoice thread. It's supposed to promote healthy discussion between members and - if the idea lives - Devs. Turning down any counterargument is just childish naysaying and is not in line with a proper UserVoice thread's standards. Unless you're intentionally trying to make yourself and your idea look more redundant than it already is, just so you can cry about Developer ignoring your thread later - in which case keep up the good work.