Forum Event Paper Childrens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Paper Child are paper cut-out models of anime characters that are staged in such a way that they appear to be interacting with the surrounding real-life objects. Here are
some examples

Where: Forum (Post your submissions on this topic), Facebook, Deviantart, Twitter, Instagram
When: From November 17th to December 5th Midnight

Details:

1. Draw a character of your choice from Pirate King Online on a paper, cut it out and stage it in such a way that they appear to be interacting with surrounding real-life object and take a photo.
  2. Your Photos and artwork must be original and cannot upload others work.
  3. Contestants need to upload their submissions to Deviantart/Twitter/Instagram and Forum(this topic) with the following information:
    Code:
    [B]Paper Child Pirate King Online:[/B] <TITLE>
    [B]Character Name:[/B] <NAME>
    [B]Link:[/B] [URL]<URL>[/URL][URL='<URL>']
    [IMG]<DIRECT_URL_IMAGE>[/IMG] [/URL]
  4. Replace all <> values to your values, <TITLE> should be "Help me plox !"; <NAME> "Crusader", <URL> would be URL of deviant page, <DIRECT_URL_IMAGE> would be the direct link image, which means URL with ending of .jpg or .png or any other image extension.

Here is an example of qualification submission:
    Paper Child Pirate King Online: Help me plox !
    Character Name: Crusader
    Link: http://projectfack.deviantart.com/art/Paper-children-339577595
  5. You can place(embed) the image in this topic by right-clicking on the uploaded image in deviant art and copying image address.
  6. All submission must be posted before December 5(11:59 PM).
  7. The photos can be edited, but you should not overdo it.
Bonus points(If you do those things, We promise to like your submissions even better!):
  • Include pirate king online logo in the photo.
  • Incorporate Pirates theme.
  • Share your work on DeviantArt/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and mention your links on your forum post submission.
Judging Criteria
  • Based on the artwork submitted to our competitions, they will be judged based on the following elements of artistic expression:
  • Interpretation and the clarity of the theme to the viewer.
  • Creativity and originality of the depicted theme.
  • Quality of artistic composition and overall design.
  • Overall impression of the art.
Rules and Policy
  • Take everything in moderation, The goal is to have peace and harmony during the event.
  • Contestants must follow the event details and all applicable policy otherwise face disqualification.
  • Contestants deem disruptive or generally unfavorable will be dealt with disciplinary temporary or permanently.
  • Admins reserve the right to disqualify any contestants without any reason or warning.
  • To have fun.
Rewards
1st place: One limited apparel set of choice, one limited weapon of choice, one limited wing of choice and 1000 rums
2nd place: One limited apparel set of choice, one limited weapon of choice and 750 rums
3rd place: One limited apparel set of choice and 500 rums

Limited here mean you can pick any set, weapon or wings you ever saw on PKO (Does not include unreleased apparels/wings). Rewards untradeable.

Looking forward and good luck to all entrants,

Pirate King Online Team

NyraHKf

Submission must be uploaded to all the sites mentioned? Or at least one of them?

Vulpy

Squid Slayer
is it okay if I post here and on my new Devian account? I really dont use social media which means nobody will actually see it there.On the other hand on devian its open for every1 to watch your art

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
is it okay if I post here and on my new Devian account? I really dont use social media which means nobody will actually see it there.On the other hand on devian its open for every1 to watch your art
Ofc.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.