Old player from Tales of Pirates, might make a return.

Yep, nostalgia hit me too. I used to play back in 2007 till around 2009 and back then I wasn't a maller nor competitive, but still I enjoyed the game soooo much. Meanwhile I tried a lot mmorpgs, mainly played WoW, and still no other game has given me the feels as this game does.
Couple days ago I quit WoW again and was looking specifically for a 2,5D mmorpg when I decided to take a look what has happened to ToP.
To my surprise I found out that it is dead, but luckily this version is up and alive. Now I am grown up and have a job and I can afford to shop in the item mall :D It feels soooo good to buy items in item mall :D I'm gonna stay here and play this game that is for sure.
Haha I feel the same way

Whoosh

This post is kind of old now but I'm still going to reply. I was Whoosh, one of the leaders of Pure Chocolate. I know Stealthmode had more than one player. Are you the guy that left for mandatory military time? From Finland or Norway or some shet? If so - HI. I wondered what ended up happening with ya.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
This post is kind of old now but I'm still going to reply. I was Whoosh, one of the leaders of Pure Chocolate. I know Stealthmode had more than one player. Are you the guy that left for mandatory military time? From Finland or Norway or some shet? If so - HI. I wondered what ended up happening with ya.
no way Stealthmode can't be from Norway...right? :eek:

99Pat

Hey, im the other user of stealthmode lol the one you were pertaining to was named riku i think. Was just searching for the tales of pirates then found this forum and talking about stealthmode. I remembered whoosh and pure chocolate good times haha. I forgot who the account was passed to after i left

Wow hearing this is so cool. Haha Spidpex hope you find a fellow Norwegian buddy xD. Want to hear more stories from others too! #we'reallbackagainxD

OMG found this game AND post too late... hope you are still playing, I was MOTIT, a dude who didn't stand up very much in Rainbow, I used to hung out with Sanghelios or Androbedaras. But I remember your names owning me in PVP XD

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
OMG found this game AND post too late... hope you are still playing, I was MOTIT, a dude who didn't stand up very much in Rainbow, I used to hung out with Sanghelios or Androbedaras. But I remember your names owning me in PVP XD
Welcome to the club fam <3