Old player from Tales of Pirates, might make a return.

HoraXu

So eh, hello to everyone. I'm really old player from Tales of Pirates i used to play on server called Rainbow Isles back then i think, started in 2008 and quit around 2012. For some reason nostalgia hit me when i watched some old guild war videos and since i lack any multiplayer game i might give this game a try. I'm not really sure if anyone here played back when i did, but on my server we had really good pvp. I think top guilds were called Silenced and LonerZz back then there was also some 3rd guild but i forgot the name. I had a crusader called StealthMode and 222333444 and i was in LonerZz for some time but most of my time i was in guild called Pure Chocolate. Really fun times and the rivalry between top guilds were really good and made the pvp even more entertainment. Just downloaded the game so what i'm in for? Are the server/servers alive? Is the pvp good? Anyways, hello to everyone and let's hope this game interests me enough to make me return. :)

pucoski123

Squid Slayer
Yeah nostalgia hit us all, got games like Overwatch, hearthstone, and game time running out on WoW, but im mostly playnig this.
Anyway hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need some help or got any questions find me ingame (Oblivonqt)

zethers

Squid Slayer
Hey I was Zethers/Temper in rainbow. I remember you :) , Its worth it , it has good pk and shit ... best priv ive tried. But the servers been dead for 2 days tho....

if u were from rainbow isle u must remember the cruz name ShadowZz. i think hes here with the same name. i was there too. the pvp was fun i spent most of my time there but here the pvp is dead so dont expect too much. there are lots of things u wont find the same like they were in rainbow

HoraXu

if u were from rainbow isle u must remember the cruz name ShadowZz. i think hes here with the same name. i was there too. the pvp was fun i spent most of my time there but here the pvp is dead so dont expect too much. there are lots of things u wont find the same like they were in rainbow
Of course i remember ShadowZz, he was the guild leader of LonerZz. He was also undisputed best crus for a long time until StyleGod came with his guild to Rainbow and basically killed the pvp. ;)

Alceste

Hello there ! Nostalgia makes us play this game even though many more better game are available ! I got hit by it too ! This server is the best private ever since it tries to stick to the essence of pko/top. If you comme you will have much fun if you like hard work. Developer team should make more events for new-comers, like 2xp week ends so they can catch up levels. So many people are depressed with leveling since it s very hard and takes lot of time and efforts.

zethers

Squid Slayer
pvp isnt dead lmao . Lots of pk at bd and ca. ( Btw i dont think thats the real shad ...) Its just like top1 when it started in rainbow , good old stuff stealth.

HoraXu

Hey I was Zethers/Temper in rainbow. I remember you :) , Its worth it , it has good pk and shit ... best priv ive tried. But the servers been dead for 2 days tho....
Unfortunately i cannot remember you, i only remember closest people who were in same guild as me. Were you in same guild as me or just a fellow Rainbow Isle player? Tho zethers and temper does ring a bell a bit but i cannot remember. :p

zethers

Squid Slayer
Unfortunately i cannot remember you, i only remember closest people who were in same guild as me. Were you in same guild as me or just a fellow Rainbow Isle player? Tho zethers and temper does ring a bell a bit but i cannot remember. :p
Ye i went silenced way before you came into LonerZz :p its cooh . Its worth to play tho

Nameless

wow y'all from rainbows? i played top1-top2 rainbow/dawn. i'm SteveZz/LeiStyle forgot which guild i was though. I only remember i was in phoenix top2 fc guild with LeiStyle ign.

Rhymzess

Yep, nostalgia hit me too. I used to play back in 2007 till around 2009 and back then I wasn't a maller nor competitive, but still I enjoyed the game soooo much. Meanwhile I tried a lot mmorpgs, mainly played WoW, and still no other game has given me the feels as this game does.
Couple days ago I quit WoW again and was looking specifically for a 2,5D mmorpg when I decided to take a look what has happened to ToP.
To my surprise I found out that it is dead, but luckily this version is up and alive. Now I am grown up and have a job and I can afford to shop in the item mall :D It feels soooo good to buy items in item mall :D I'm gonna stay here and play this game that is for sure.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
The pvp is VERY active!
Bar is very crowded and ds and fc is active!#

Its awesome! :blue_squid_3:

chaos50

Squid Slayer
Hello, I remember all these Guilds listed there, you might remember me, I am ☼Goliath (Cleric) and welcome to the Server.

What was your name in Rainbow Isle?

HoraXu

Hello, I remember all these Guilds listed there, you might remember me, I am ☼Goliath (Cleric) and welcome to the Server.

What was your name in Rainbow Isle?
Yeah i remember that name, Ami cleric right? StealthMode, 222333444 and SoGreen were my mainly played characters all were crusses.

HoraXu

Exactly, I do only remember StealthMode.
Well Stealthmode was my most played character (i think that i played with that character for over 3 years until changing to SoGreen) and i was also a cop in Rainbow Isle with StealthMode so it's only natural you would remember that character more than any other of my mine. Anyways, its nice to see other fellow Rainbow Islanders in this server. I'm still a low lvl myself, but climbing slowly lol.