Nostalgia made me play again! New here :)

Hello dear friends!
I've been thinking alot about this game and i kinda miss it. I'm thinking to start a journey here since is stable server :)
What class do you recommend me to play as beginning? (Farming-making money)
I love to play as Voyager but i won't afford to spend money on Corals now, and it's quite bad profit to use corals and farm stuff.

As ive seen there are alot of crusaders, but items and gems are really expensive T_T
SS are nice, but low HP/DEF compared to Crus ( who gets 30 pr and alot of def from 70 stone)
How about champs in this server? :D Ideas please :D

P.S. Does it worths to spend time in FC for Goddess favors or lvl and get Bible later?

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Welcome to the server young man!

Swordsman are good, but in general any class is viable!

Champs are also pretty damn good in this game! you should go for whatever class u feel suits you best and ur playstyle!!

Welcome to the server young man!

Swordsman are good, but in general any class is viable!

Champs are also pretty damn good in this game! you should go for whatever class u feel suits you best and ur playstyle!!
Thank you!
Well, i take stats too serious tbh. I know Crusaders was and still are the most OP (i just blame EQPS stats are too good compared to other classes )

But a crusader has really low HR wich gonna Miss alot of hits due training/farming/PK.

Champions are Awesome, they can reach 1k max easy + insane damage. How about speed of training? eh.... I need speed for farming aswel

I probably will go for SS, even if they have really low DEF ( and eqps are unfair such as low PR on UNSEALS) They can deal nice amount of damage, high HR and Criticals :) Plus Speed .

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
mmmm, for farming id say going agility/str swordsmen and spr voyagers are pretty good!

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Tho you could always kite with ss'es!

Tho you could always kite with ss'es!
LVLed myself to 25 :D maybe tomorrow 41 .
BTW, ive noticed that there's Shield apparel. Wich makes other clases unfair compared to Crusader/Champ . Are there different ballances than old TOP?

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
LVLed myself to 25 :D maybe tomorrow 41 .
BTW, ive noticed that there's Shield apparel. Wich makes other clases unfair compared to Crusader/Champ . Are there different ballances than old TOP?
Just the same balance as top! :D
Not many classes goes around using shield anyways, so dont worry about that

Medioloc0

Hello dear friends!
I've been thinking alot about this game and i kinda miss it. I'm thinking to start a journey here since is stable server :)
What class do you recommend me to play as beginning? (Farming-making money)
I love to play as Voyager but i won't afford to spend money on Corals now, and it's quite bad profit to use corals and farm stuff.

As ive seen there are alot of crusaders, but items and gems are really expensive T_T
SS are nice, but low HP/DEF compared to Crus ( who gets 30 pr and alot of def from 70 stone)
How about champs in this server? :D Ideas please :D

P.S. Does it worths to spend time in FC for Goddess favors or lvl and get Bible later?
Hey dude, I started this days, just 2 days ago. What can you say to me about this time playing? I want to start too, farming-making money, any advice? Let's meet in game