Forum Event New Year drawing contest

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Where: Forum (Post your submissions on this topic) with a link to Facebook/Deviantart/Twitter/Instagram image.
When: From January 10 to Jan 31 Midnight.
Theme: "New Years Resolution"

Details
  1. Draw anything related to Pirate King Online game with a theme "New Years Resolution".
  2. Your Artwork must be original and cannot upload others work.
  3. Contestants need to upload their submissions to Deviantart/Twitter/Instagram and Forum(this topic) with the following information:
    Code:
    [B]New Years Resolution Pirate King Online:[/B] <TITLE>
    [B]Character Name:[/B] <NAME>
    [B]Link:[/B] [URL]<URL>[/URL][URL='<URL>']
    [IMG]<DIRECT_URL_IMAGE>[/IMG] [/URL]
  4. Replace all <> values to your values like: <TITLE> would be "Santa gifts!"; <NAME> "Crusader", <URL> would be URL of deviant/twitter/instagram/facebook page, <DIRECT_URL_IMAGE> would be the direct link image, which means URL with ending of .jpg or .png or any other image extension.

Here is an example of a qualification submission:
    New Years Resolution Pirate King Online: Ami's new outfit.
    Character Name: Ami
    Link: https://pirateking.online/media/first-artwork-of-the-game.189/
  5. You can place(embed) the image in this topic by right-clicking on the uploaded image in deviant art and copying image address.
  6. All submission must be posted before Jan 31 Midnight UTC time.
  7. Both, Traditional and Digital artwork are eligible for entries.

Bonus points (If you do those things, We promise to like your submissions even better!):
  • Include pirate king online logo in the photo.
  • Incorporate Pirates theme.
  • Share your work on DeviantArt/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and mention your links on your forum post submission.

Judging Criteria
Based on the artwork submitted to our competitions, they will be judged based on the following elements of artistic expression:
  • Interpretation and the clarity of the theme to the viewer.
  • Creativity and originality of the depicted theme.
  • Quality of artistic composition and overall design.
  • Overall impression of the art.

Rules and Policy
  • Take everything in moderation, The goal is to have peace and harmony during the event.
  • Contestants must follow the event details and all applicable policy otherwise face disqualification.
  • Contestants deem disruptive or generally unfavorable will be dealt with disciplinary temporary or permanently.
  • Admins reserve the right to extend event time based on the number of submissions.
  • Admins reserve the right to disqualify any contestants without any reason or warning.

Rewards
1st place: One limited apparel set of choice, one limited weapon apparel + attached effect of choice, one limited wing of choice and 1000 rums
2nd place: One limited apparel set of choice, one limited weapon apparel + attached effect of choice and 750 rums
3rd place: One limited apparel set of choice and 500 rums
Limited here mean you can pick any set, weapon or wings you ever saw on PKO (Does not include unreleased apparels/wings). Rewards untradeable.

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

NyraHKf

tho rewards being tradeable means much more profit for me, but i think it only makes sense to not be.

looking forward to see some art *-*

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
What kind of attached effect? I don't really understand that part.

I will enter this contest. Another chance to get the set I want :D

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
We had this question on Discord:

And the Answer is:
basically what your goals in pko
example : I want to be the king of Pirates
Get a Death Weapon
Be the Best Crusader
etc
tho rewards being tradeable means much more profit for me, but i think it only makes sense to not be.
The rewards are being untradable for that particular reason. The event is made for everyone who participates, and not for re-sell.

What kind of attached effect? I don't really understand that part.
Winners are contacted via PM and get to choose the weapon apparel and additional effect to that weapon.
Example: Burning Fork. Fork apparel with additional burning effect.

MsBuffer

I've got 1 question - how will you distribute the rewards to the winners? As in, the same game account linked to forum receives them? Or can we choose which account/character to receive the rewards on? Thanks.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I've got 1 question - how will you distribute the rewards to the winners? As in, the same game account linked to forum receives them? Or can we choose which account/character to receive the rewards on? Thanks.
That's for winners to choose.