NEW UPDATES SOON?

zillow7

Hi Zankza I would like to know what's going on with the server, it seems like there is less people every day, why is that? Also did some GM's quitted or something? It seems no one is working on events or other stuffs like sets. :eek:

I cant complain about max lvl80, because I know that there is not much lvl 80 players in the game.:)

Making lvl3 BD gems and lvl5 ugs is very awesome too, but why arent you add death set or why arent you increasing guilds number?:)

And why are you making some new apperals to be limited? Why dont you let them in item mall so eveyrone is able to enjoy them and pay for them?:rolleyes:

I dont want this sever to die like every server that you had created, I know you've been working hard making PKO.:confused:

If it's dying ''we'' should make something before it die. :confused:

Im a big supporter from your games, I've been playing each sever you had created and, I can tell that this is the best you had so do not let it die, I try to mall eveyr week and helping other to lvl up to make it better, but ancient players are not active like before because they are full gemmed or something like that. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your reply, Zankza!;)

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Just stay tuned!! something nice is right around the corner!!!

pedro jose

Squid Slayer
the guild system seems to me that it is better with few spaces in them so avoid the overpopulation of characters in only one guild making it capable of applying to other guilds and thus be able to opk more pk know that the game is in a stagnant stage as it does not there is an event that motivates the community to be stuck to your computer to be a notorious player do not believe fc there is no pk Ds there is no pk either. making the mazes are dead if they could put something good inside them I assure that the community is more active and even with more purpose to be playing but for the moment stay tuned to see how it evolves...

pedro jose

Squid Slayer
the mazes always asked the bosses to release something more stimulating like gems, even with a very low percentage, (but not impossible lol), but it is always boring to go to a maze where there is nothing decent to improve