New server

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Would be cool if there was going to be a 2nd server, a fresh new start, with fresh new people, where players can catch up super easy with new people and old people

Would be cool indeed

Saturos

Can people who like this idea, or who dont like this let us know. Maybe i should make a poll.

Saturos

a while ago i was told by dev that when they hit 2nd year aniversary they were planning on opening new server

Fliege

2nd anniversary is approaching! I hope they do it!

This topic was something I discussed with Zankza many times back in FoxLv, until he released the second server. I think they have the wrong approach to this. They shouldn't wait for 1k players to open a new server. They should open a new server SO they can get 1k players.

As someone who played FoxLv, played at the start of this server and am coming back, i'd like to have a chance to be competitive.

We can see many players returning but quitting soon after because of lack of motivation.

Back in FoxLv the progress was fast, but the ceiling was high. Here the ceiling is low, but the progress is slow. New players have a really hard time competing with 2y/o characters and get demotivated.

IMO there should be a new server every 4 or maybe 6 months. It is enough time for the top players of the new server to get similarly strong to the top players of the old server, while still being always fresh and inviting for newcomers.

This way it is always fresh, you never have a whipe, meerged servers will have instant pk, everyone coming and everyone wanting to start over will have a new chance and the game will be kept healthy.

2nd anniversary is approaching! I hope they do it!

This topic was something I discussed with Zankza many times back in FoxLv, until he released the second server. I think they have the wrong approach to this. They shouldn't wait for 1k players to open a new server. They should open a new server SO they can get 1k players.

As someone who played FoxLv, played at the start of this server and am coming back, i'd like to have a chance to be competitive.

We can see many players returning but quitting soon after because of lack of motivation.

Back in FoxLv the progress was fast, but the ceiling was high. Here the ceiling is low, but the progress is slow. New players have a really hard time competing with 2y/o characters and get demotivated.

IMO there should be a new server every 4 or maybe 6 months. It is enough time for the top players of the new server to get similarly strong to the top players of the old server, while still being always fresh and inviting for newcomers.

This way it is always fresh, you never have a whipe, meerged servers will have instant pk, everyone coming and everyone wanting to start over will have a new chance and the game will be kept healthy.
did u even play this server? Any new player here can competitive with players who play 2 year with only one fairy 41lv and lv about 70... its not so hard to do that. u dont even need spend alot time or money to get items wich one make u competitive player with others old players.

if u want i can count, give stat sim link and some advise - how to make competitve char with minimum budget in PKO 2018.