Need help on stat builds!

ThetaLaa

Squid Slayer
I recently have plvled 4 chars to use as my alts.

A lv41 cleric to be used as a buffer
A lv41 crus to be used as my main in the future (pking)
A lv41 ss (farming and pking)
A lv41 seavoy (fc most probably)

But I have trouble on allocating the 60 stat points on each of em. I kinda need help and need your opinions. thank you!

Oh and I will lvl them up more soon. But now I need some ideas on the stats.

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
For cruses i would REALLY recomend you getting ur gear first, and then upgarde the leftover points afterwards

The reason for this is, because with ur gear, u can see how much points u need to pump into agi for u to be able to reach 171 attack speed
At 171 atatck speed, ur illusion slash damage aplifies, when u use berserk, thats why its VERY important for a crusader to reach that number of atatck speed!

The rest of the points should go on Str :D

LuisaRLZ

Admiral
Game Volunteer
Website
www.youtube.com
Buffer: Full Spirit - A buffer won't do much more than just buffing, so it can be simply full spr to keep you buffed at all times. Get Spiritual Fire (attack buff) and Tempest Boost (attack speed / movement speed buff) before anything else, since these 2 will be your most important buffs as a crusader.

Seavoy: it depends if this voy is ever going to be on land. If its destinated to be a full-time ship seavoy, then make him full spr so you won't run out of SP at sea, otherwise you can either mix SPR and CON 1:1 or make him full Con. Your stats will not take any effect in the sea damage or sea defense, since this will depend entirely on your ship type and ship level. Get Algae Entanglement and Lighting Curtain before anything, these 2 will be your main skills as a seavoy.

Just pointing something for your crusader when you reach the highest levels: You need 64 agility with 2x BoE's 110% and Blood Frenzy Lv10 to reach 210 attack speed passive. So, before you getting your high Lv gears, stay on 140 aspd passive at least, but dont go further than 210.

Personally I would make the buffer full con, it's easier to round with it at places like fortune isle or summer. Though full spirit would give higher heals, mana won't be an issue, & you could probably just give it a con pet. Up to you.

ThetaLaa

Squid Slayer
Woahhh thanks alot guysss!! This helped aaloooooottt!! cant wait to be at the same level as you guys :")))).