Mirages and 2x exp

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
2x Exp events hardly collide with Mirage opening times, especially since Mirages open once every few days. I think this makes mirage even less attractive than it already is, as it's the only leveling spot you can't take advantage of during exp events (likewise it's the only leveling spot which isn't open 24/7).

I think to make this more fair, the next few instances of each mirage after an exp event should have increased exp, if it's possible to increment such a thing.

mambooo5

Also presently the only mirage worth leveling is thundoria mirage with decent spawn of lv83 and lv85 mobs.
For instance, thundoria mirage has 51 lv85 mobs, and 41 lv83 mobs; as compared to shaitan mirage it only has 15 lv85 mobs and 20 lv83 mobs.
They say shaitan mirage is designed for magics to level there (i.e. voyagers), but with pitiful mobs count, and lv83 mobs is not even aggressive mob that voyager can lure and conch together, it doesn't worth leveling at shaitan mirage at all.
In my opinion, shaitan mirage and icicle mirage (maybe?) need major overhaul to serve its purpose.