Medal of Valor Itemization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankza

~
Staff member
We've heard a lot of feedback in regards with medal valor's honor system. We'll be also including chaos argent points in this discussion. The problem is that currently the honor/CA points are seen as annoyance and felt they almost serve to no purpose. So here's the proposed changes that will serve and equalize the missing gear in the bigger part.

1. Book of Honor / Chaos Points will be added and sold at Item Mall for 149 rum each
  2. There is now requirement of 1 honor upon mazes (FC/DS/DW)
  3. Upon killing you will receive either of one or two honor, depending if enemy is same guild type (pirates vs navy)
  4. You'll need at least of -100 CA points to be able enter the map, and you'll earn one CA points for every kill inside the map.
  5. Book of Honor / Chaos Points is only usable if you have -101 honor or higher.
Those changes will help balance and ensure the battlefield isn't flooded with unwanted players, as well encourage coordination during PK now that they have reason to not die blatantly. Players are also no longer locked out from participating, if you accidentally drop below hundred points below, a simple purchase can restore your status back to normal.

We're sharing this information to prepare and fine-tune the system before we add it to game. Please share your constructive opinions, exaggerated or disruptive behavior will be not tolerated in accord with rules.

MZarur

Awesome idea! Can you exchange Honor Points for Chaos Points?

Zankza

~
Staff member
Awesome idea! Can you exchange Honor Points for Chaos Points?
No, we do not really see them as interchangeable. At most, we hope to see the honors/ca farmers exchanging with goddess, and possibly more utilizes in future.

LuisaRLZ

Game Volunteer
Website
www.youtube.com
This is actually better than I thought! However just a question: what about players who currently have astounding quantities of honor points like -300? Do they have to buy 3 honor books or will just 1 book restore the points back to 0?

Second, what would happen if you die to mobs?

Third, so im dense but could you explain this to me? - so the system only consumes 1 honor per entry, or is it deducted when you die? lets say im a navy guild member and get killed by a pirate guild member - do i lose 2 honor points and the other guy earns 2 honor points? Or just the guy earns?

And lastly, what would happen to PvP? I think PvP would become just a honor farming place, since it’d be too “expensive” to PvP there anymore

to be honest we don't need any new system. All what we need is honor scrolls in mall or mazes to make honor positive. at this moment almost all hight lvl chars have problems with honor points and we cant go MVM at bar.
Agree, more limits/conditions are completely unecessary, simple adding the honor books on mall or leting ppl get honor + ca point with a kill would be enough instead of just losing it by dying.

I don’t think any new system is necessary. Server needs new players and I think what people like about this server is that it’s the same as TOP1 (more or less) no strange customisations and rules.

Also would like to clarify - the honour for FC/DS would be needed on entering the map or entering the land ? If needed just to enter the sea this will create problems for sea voys / fishers which is all part of the game.

i think it's unfair for SS ,, they die easy in DW and hard to take last hits. so they will suffer
same to SM support build i guess

Jaccqu

to be honest we don't need any new system. All what we need is honor scrolls in mall or mazes to make honor positive. at this moment almost all hight lvl chars have problems with honor points and we cant go MVM at bar.
That's the best and only way to solve "problem".

i think it's unfair for SS ,, they die easy in DW and hard to take last hits. so they will suffer
Exactly.

MZarur

We should think about improving the PvP without killing other Mazes. High Lvls have to farm reputation for CA already. Are we supposed to farm honor/party contribution too (instead of spending 150 rums for mere 100 honor points)?

Oh yea, that too, not even mentioning the poor supports that are busy being supports than killers, in any way it endups pushing ppl to farm it(even it being useless) or mall for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.