Completed Make formulas public

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
In fact of calculate and be able to see the future before waste money building a character, i'm sure that is important to everyone that we can know how system calculates the damage of specific skills (IS, Conch, etc, etc, etc), so im asking for make a page when everybody can see skill's formula.

I don't see any reason to continuing hiding that info.
It will ve very helpfull to the community.

w love, The Blue Hair.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
In fact of calculate and be able to see the future before waste money building a character, i'm sure that is important to everyone that we can know how system calculates the damage of specific skills (IS, Conch, etc, etc, etc), so im asking for make a page when everybody can see skill's formula.

I don't see any reason to continuing hiding that info.
It will ve very helpfull to the community.

w love, The Blue Hair.
Under Review I think it is possible to Build into a Simulator we have under Knowledge Center.
But every attacking Skill in game also depends on opponent stats.

Last edited:

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
Under Review I think it is possible to Build into a Simulator we have under Knowledge Center.
But every attacking Skill in game also depends on opponent stats.
At least conch, or some skills that are not affected by opponent stats. I mean to start with it. Later you can make updates.

dualswordmaster

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
At least conch, or some skills that are not affected by opponent stats. I mean to start with it. Later you can make updates.
if u use google u can find all about this game. or u can ask me and I tell any formula.