Lure Behemoth failed quest

pldupreez

Because the Lure Behemoth failed quest is still showing, It does not give me the kill of behemoth in trick a treat jinx fruit quest. Can you please assist my char.
FireBlaze

ayatoii

i got the same on my cleric, can someone sort thet for me?
char: Eiko

ayatoii

i got the same on my cleric, can someone sort thet for me?
char: Eiko
becouse i cant edit (dunno why) ask U to when u deleting this quest " Lure Behemoth" - status:failed
thats why i cant finish hunt on behemoth in trick a treat jinx fruit quest.
like i sign upper : character - Eiko

Zankza

~
Staff member
OK. Sorry for late reply, I had to clone the production database and then try to use your character on my development server to see what was going on. It is indeed bugged. So I had to look over bit at the code and it appears that there is no quick solution, even then I tried to formulate a quick temporary hack (a fix ) for your character and others who cannot finish halloween quests. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get anything work as I wanted to, and which means you won't be able to finish. I apologize, I wasn't really prepared to deal with a problem that's rooted deep down inside the SDK and it's multi-triggers interleaves.

We'll fix this bug for other future quests that may conflict between story and normal quests.

Zankza

~
Staff member
@Zankza, i have the same problem
OK. Sorry for late reply, I had to clone the production database and then try to use your character on my development server to see what was going on. It is indeed bugged. So I had to look over bit at the code and it appears that there is no quick solution, even then I tried to formulate a quick temporary hack (a fix ) for your character and others who cannot finish halloween quests. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get anything work as I wanted to, and which means you won't be able to finish. I apologize, I wasn't really prepared to deal with a problem that's rooted deep down inside the SDK and it's multi-triggers interleaves.

We'll fix this bug for other future quests that may conflict between story and normal quests.

Kassie

Thx for the reply I appreciate it I was wondering can we atleast get something for compensation maby a Jynx fruit all my other characther is lv 36 and can't do the quest no other charcather to do it with please I would appreciate it

Zankza

~
Staff member
The Jynx fruit is available under Item Mall's "Fruit" category, you may purchase it if you want.

Montesque

The Jynx fruit is available under Item Mall's "Fruit" category, you may purchase it if you want.
Hey, I have a problem with lure Behemoth quest. I haven't done it during 1 hour and it is failed. Now I can't restart the quest at Miner Drunky in Silver Mine 2 or abandon it. How can I go further in story quest?
Character name: Montesque

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Hey, I have a problem with lure Behemoth quest. I haven't done it during 1 hour and it is failed. Now I can't restart the quest at Miner Drunky in Silver Mine 2 or abandon it. How can I go further in story quest?
Character name: Montesque
The story quest one? Just abandon it and re-take it