Low level mazes profit

topcrus

Hey, guys.

Checking stalls on the 3 main cities, I often find heavy gemmed lvl 45-55 equipments, which are offerted for very high prices.
I wonder how do people make profit in Forsaken City and Dark Swamp to be willing to make these huge investments on gear? Thank you.

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
FC has a decent drop rate for ref gems, and there are 4 waves spawning total, compared to ToP (2 waves). The boss also drops a ref, and has a low chance to drop UGs (which go up to 20m).

DS has lower profits I'd say. Inca/Eva chests and Fel runes, and the boss there has the same drops as the FC one.

The profit isn't by any means high, compared to what many players spend on consumables (sea/land manu and cooking), let alone gear. These two mazes are mainly played for the PK, and those who enjoy this kind of PK generally want to invest more in their gear, which leads to some pretty strong and expensive gear, as you mentioned.

These investments will probably never come back (or will slowly if you save up on consumables), but some people simply enjoy these mazes enough to sink a lot of money.

topcrus

FC has a decent drop rate for ref gems, and there are 4 waves spawning total, compared to ToP (2 waves). The boss also drops a ref, and has a low chance to drop UGs (which go up to 20m).

DS has lower profits I'd say. Inca/Eva chests and Fel runes, and the boss there has the same drops as the FC one.

The profit isn't by any means high, compared to what many players spend on consumables (sea/land manu and cooking), let alone gear. These two mazes are mainly played for the PK, and those who enjoy this kind of PK generally want to invest more in their gear, which leads to some pretty strong and expensive gear, as you mentioned.

These investments will probably never come back (or will slowly if you save up on consumables), but some people simply enjoy these mazes enough to sink a lot of money.
I understand now :D, ty