Guide Leveling guide for voys from lvl 1 to 70 ~ Luisa's style

Crazze

Whats a good equipment to buy first? lvl 60 voy here. And whats a good possesion in Pure spr voy? Novice? because of sp recovery is fast? Any suggestions :)

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Whats a good equipment to buy first? lvl 60 voy here. And whats a good possesion in Pure spr voy? Novice? because of sp recovery is fast? Any suggestions :)
Try to get full set from Voy Enigma Chests.
Possession? Do you mean Meditation? Because Meditation increases your SP Recovery, and Possession has nothing to do with it.

Crazze

Try to get full set from Voy Enigma Chests.
Possession? Do you mean Meditation? Because Meditation increases your SP Recovery, and Possession has nothing to do with it.
I mean... Whats a good fairy possesion for a pure spr voy? Because i read whats the difference from 3 of them. Is the SP cosrume am i right?So its practical to buy a novice poss or go std poss? Because if have a 2ndgen con pet and full enigma chest. and idk what to buy next :)

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I mean... Whats a good fairy possesion for a pure spr voy? Because i read whats the difference from 3 of them. Is the SP cosrume am i right?So its practical to buy a novice poss or go std poss? Because if have a 2ndgen con pet and full enigma chest. and idk what to buy next :)
SP in this case refers to Stamina, in other words, different Possessions consume different amounts of stamina.
Additionally, the Possession skill has a 180s cooldown. The lower the stamina consumption, the lower the up-time of the poss as well.

To put it into perspective:
Novice Poss consumes 6*Fairy level Stamina and has a duration of 180s (100% up-time).

Standard Poss consumes 3*Fairy level Stamina and has a duration of ~165s.

Expert Poss consumes 2*Fairy level Stamina and has a duration of ~150s.

So the optimal Poss would be either Standard or Expert, my personal preference is the former, as it only saves a bit of stamina in return for a higher up-time.

Note that not all the values above are 100% correct, they're mostly from memory and my personal experience, though the general idea is still correct.