Less sea mobs than before!

DeViLsAnGeL

Squid Slayer
Its not reduced, cords have moved a little, jus circle around the same area, u will find the same batch/number of fish close by, cheers :)

striker

Squid Slayer
Its not reduced, cords have moved a little, jus circle around the same area, u will find the same batch/number of fish close by, cheers :)
I do not agree,
I've moved a little and big around mob area given by game database,
I've moved outside the coords given to compensate the changes, didn't find specified mobs.

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I do not agree,
I've moved a little and big around mob area given by game database,
I've moved outside the coords given to compensate the changes, didn't find specified mobs.
After every maintance mobs move abit, thats juwt how it goes ;S

ThetaLaa

Squid Slayer
Not a GM. But yeah, after every update or maintenance, the coords usually change, like a hell lot. There are some mobs that moved to a totally new area (if to compare with the database). But yeah this is to prevent people camping I guess. And it tend to be further apart (most probably to prevent bots).

Zankza

~
Staff member
Not a GM. But yeah, after every update or maintenance, the coords usually change, like a hell lot. There are some mobs that moved to a totally new area (if to compare with the database). But yeah this is to prevent people camping I guess. And it tend to be further apart (most probably to prevent bots).
This is true.