Kylin set = keys

xDumz

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
I suggest that kylin set be added but at the price of the DE set in exchange for keys. And I know who will first have it @Marwan. LOL

Hereforpackets69

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
I already suggested this but for 1k keys. If it was up and they sold keys for 1k id buy it first. Idk why Marwan would want that crap.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to get at least a single `Rightful` Black Dragon set. Then we will talk.

Minoru

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
i hate this kylin set, hope never put that on mall, i think server will die with this set cuz is too op equip and 100% from mall, no oportunity to no mallers players, is just what i think, i love game atm i think is very funny, 100% pay for win is not funny, 10% mall 90% coperative game and making friend, work togeher, is op funny (dont bulliying me plz im noob) - i mean, im a champ

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
time to talk kkkk
Indeed.

Kylin set was designed to have a background story.
It's equivalent to the `Rightful Black Dragon` set.
And by documents, it was made to be directly sold in Mall.

Because of how PKO operates. It would be hard to add it to the game without the original Quest for that item.

xmarwan

Brawling Shipboy
Reaction score
getting kylin must be harder than getting corp bd set, cuz if many stuff I'm lazy to mention here.

rockchamp19

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
I think Kylin set severely ruined the balance in old top. The extra def, stats and especially physical resist made people with FC gear much more "tanky" than before. I get that some of you want to get stronger and this is a gear oriented game but can we have a difference between lv 75 gear and lv 10 gear?
There should be more to leveling that just base stats.