Declined Jackpot Winning Rate Enhancement

Halyosi

I don't know why but I feel there is a few items only u can win on jackpot maybe increase the percentage of getting a decent item.
I have a ton of coins ffs

Thank you :kiss: :hug: :lick:

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Jackpot/Tiger Gamble is purely random, in a sense that it is using a cryptographic grade PRNG generator.
The only thing there is custom is when a player selects only one or two rows. In that case, the unused one will try to tease you a little.

dhatz11

maybe you can do something or put a little bit adjustment? I play jackpot more than one year and I cant stop playing coz I always enjoy surpirses that jackpot gives

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
maybe you can do something or put a little bit adjustment? I play jackpot more than one year and I cant stop playing coz I always enjoy surpirses that jackpot gives
How much I would change PRNG, it will be still kind of random.

Adirila

i use at least 100 stacks a day and for what i get in return aka amps/cards/random items , i think what ever rate it is atm its pretty fair after all its just gambling u cant be 100% profiting .. as for hitting the jackpot sometimes it take me about 700-100 stacks to do it , so for what i get in return got GAMBLING i say rate's are fair as they are.

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
i use at least 100 stacks a day and for what i get in return aka amps/cards/random items , i think what ever rate it is atm its pretty fair after all its just gambling u cant be 100% profiting .. as for hitting the jackpot sometimes it take me about 700-100 stacks to do it , so for what i get in return got GAMBLING i say rate's are fair as they are.
Agree 100% on this one. The "small" rewards you get (gold, parcel, amps) either make sure you break even or don't lose too much, while the bigger reward (aka Jackpot) means you have a small chance to profit. You don't always get your money's worth or profit a lot, which is why it's a gambling feature.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Declined 
There is no rate for any of items appearance. Everything is random.