Item Dissapeared From The Stall

masterchief

Squid Slayer
So i stalled a lv55 sealed champ tattoo along with some other stuff at the west gate arg near the teleporter. After awhile when i logged back in to the account to use a different character the tatto was missing. If i remember i stalled it for 400k but there was no gold on my bag too. This was about an hour ago i guess. Name of the character is BenBeckman. Please tell me whats happening x.x

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
So i stalled a lv55 sealed champ tattoo along with some other stuff at the west gate arg near the teleporter. After awhile when i logged back in to the account to use a different character the tatto was missing. If i remember i stalled it for 400k but there was no gold on my bag too. This was about an hour ago i guess. Name of the character is BenBeckman. Please tell me whats happening x.x
Our Logs indicate that Fire Sealed Tattoo of Evanescence was sold from your stall at 11:12:00 server time for 400 gold.

Either when you are selling or buying with player stalls, you must be cautious with the prices established on the said items. It is very common known that some players may accidentally miss a digit making the item much undervalued or overvalued. Some players may even place a stall that's full of same item but with one of them has leading extra zero, making it seem almost as if you are buying all of the items at same price. Same situation can be said for sellers who rush setting up their stall with same items and mis-typed not enough zeros making it effectively very cheap. It is player and player's whole responsibility to carefully inspect every item prior to sell/buy. Staffs will not reverse actions, or even "shut down" your stall if glaring mistake is spotted.

masterchief

Squid Slayer
Don't worry, man. Pm Punish3r in-game and I give u a new one. Cya
Thnx though hahah but i was really trying to get rid of it...when it just went poof like tht i was wondering how....didnt want more items dissapearin :3