Which is smarter?

• Gemmed DoE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean BoE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LOQuence

Squid Slayer
Well, for the last two days I'm thinking about if I should or should not buy BoE's early in the game or in other word, is it worth it.
For comparison I used Character Simulator.
This are the results I've got.

For this experiment I used is a lv 75 crusader with STR build and about 25 AGI to reach that 170 ASPD.

Since BoE cost around 18 million and DoE cost around 5m, if you go dual DoE instead of BoE you save around 26 million which can be used to gem your DoE. You can gem them to lv 3 & 2 cracked rage and get about 50 more max attack than you would get with having clean BoE's.

What do you think about this, is it better to stick with DoE's and gem them slowly or is it better to buy BoE's as soon as possible and gem them later on and why?

Let me hear what you think :)

P.S. I am fully aware that I will reach the maximum of gems I can put in a DoE thus resulting getting less damage in end but this question was if it better for early/mid game to stick to DoE.

LOQuence

Squid Slayer
I realised I did some math calculations wrong, here is the edited version of it.

Well, for the last two days I'm thinking about if I should or should not buy BoE's early in the game or in other word, is it worth it.
For comparison I used Character Simulator.
This are the results I've got.

For this experiment I used is a lv 75 crusader with STR build and about 25 AGI to reach that 170 ASPD.

Since BoE cost around 18 million and DoE cost around 5m, if you go dual DoE instead of BoE you save around 26 million which can be used to gem your DoE. You can gem them to lv 2 & 2 cracked rage and get about 30 more max attack than you would get with having clean BoE's and save up to 5 million for other necessities like a higher lv Fairy or a better armor.

What do you think about this, is it better to stick with DoE's and gem them slowly or is it better to buy BoE's as soon as possible and gem them later on and why?

Let me hear what you think :)

P.S. I am fully aware that I will reach the maximum of gems I can put in a DoE thus resulting getting less damage in end but this question was if it better for early/mid game to stick to DoE.

P.S.S. I didn't have the strength to simulate all items again so I just edited the stats and added DoE's on the last picture.

The point is that one day u will feel like upgrading even more and having a boe will make a total difference for you.

Ivan0907

Squid Slayer
its early spike vs late/end game

make your choice, and i think that the only high level crusader ive seen with dual does is MadPirat.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Gemmed doe! cuz then u can use it on main + dser!

masterchief

Squid Slayer
Just use doe clean or with some lust till you hit 70 or smthing....maybe get a hermes framestone then go for them BoEs...cuz ur gonna be using BoEs for a long time and its better gemming the BoE than gemming your DoE....just my personel opinion :3