Increase level for Cleric

nisazack

I come here because of nostalgic ToP when 2007, cleric is the hardest character to lvl up, my suggestion is PKO admin need to upgrade the character which is she can heal and harden to other character and get EXP which is same with ToP system. I hope you can consider my suggestion. -From ToP nostalgic player-

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Can Explain what is `ToP system`
Because I maybe not understand in details what differs. Except of course the ranged attack on Cleric and Seal Master.

nisazack

ok like this, character herbalist (cleric / seal master) is a bit difficult to raise his level if she raises levels solo. Given the number of players quite a bit compared to Tales of Pirates. So, to accelerate the increase in levels, when a herbalist (cleric / seal master) uses heal skill, EXP also increases. This system is also performed by the Tales of Pirate. So, I hope the admin understands what I want to convey.:giggle:

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
ok like this, character herbalist (cleric / seal master) is a bit difficult to raise his level if she raises levels solo. Given the number of players quite a bit compared to Tales of Pirates. So, to accelerate the increase in levels, when a herbalist (cleric / seal master) uses heal skill, EXP also increases. This system is also performed by the Tales of Pirate. So, I hope the admin understands what I want to convey.:giggle:
That. Yes, I understand now.