News In Memory of Zankza

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Hello Pirates.

Today we would like to give some news on a more serious tone.

First of all, we would like to apologize for taking so much time to address this topic. The last couple of weeks have been very stressful and demanding for the whole ServerDev Team.

As some of you guys probably have noticed, Zankza has been inactive/unresponsive in-game as well as in our forums/discord for two months now. It is time to clear this topic.

Zankza has passed away on Wednesday, the 7th of February. May he rest in peace.

In his memory, we will be placing a statue of him in Thundoria, so that he can be forever part of our game and team.

As some of you know, Zankza was the CEO of ServerDev LLT. The last two months we have been dealing with all the legal paperwork as well as restructuring our company to ensure the same quality of gaming experience we have provided until now. Right now we are working double time in developing new content and awesome updates to catch up with our schedule, so rest assured that Pirate King Online is going in the right direction and we will continue doing our best for our players.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
As a game volunteer this makes me incredible sad, Zankza was the man who assigned me as a Game volunteer back in 2017, together he helped me, aided me and pointed me in the right direcdtion in order to become a better guide writer, and teach me how to write guides more formally for players to understand.
We've gone trough alot together, from hard guides, to doing some bar pvp, and some tets pvp for some certain maps just minutes aftere they got released, and i have incrdible many memories with this guy. He will remain in my memory forever, and this is an extremely sad loss for the community :(

May your soul and spirit forever live among us and in Pirate King Online Zankza!

I've got some memorial screenshots of us below!

Hermes

Squid Slayer
Sadly nothing can last forever as for this brave guy it was the end of the road. You will be missed both in life and in game by your loved ones. R.I.P.

No one can prepare you for a loss. It comes like a swift wind. However, take comfort in knowing that he is now resting in the arms of our Lord.
Our deepest condolences to you and his family.

Brother

Squid Slayer
You brought so much joy to everyone.
You'll be missed by many.
Your legacy will live on,
through all the great work you did.
My heart goes out to his family.
God bless you Zankza.

Last edited:

haifaman123

Squid Slayer
fk! eventho i never knew him much, but tbh when i saw this i felt that i lost a close friend. My condolences to you and his family.

LOQuence

Squid Slayer
His ambition to bring back ToP in its top notch condition was God work!

Bless him.

RIP