I CANT ENTER IN PKO

lfmacome

has encountered a internal problem! Please send us your technical log containing support information. You need to visit our forum support centre and create topic with log details.
Log location: C: Prog... Online/pkolauncherlog.txt this is the error.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Can You please at least make a screenshot and show us what problem you are facing?

Verochka

Pko game launcher has stopped working.

Thats the error message he is getting

cleo26

I tried removing the PirateKingOnlineLauncher_d.exe and PirateKingOnlineLauncher.config . nothing happens.. if i have the wrong PirateKingOnlineLauncher.config, please provide us new one ang the one which is working fine to play your game. ASAP please

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I tried removing the PirateKingOnlineLauncher_d.exe and PirateKingOnlineLauncher.config . nothing happens.. if i have the wrong PirateKingOnlineLauncher.config, please provide us new one ang the one which is working fine to play your game. ASAP please
A fresh one is already bundled with Installer and Cumulative Patch.
The installer makes sure that you have .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your system.
Other than that, some Anti Virus or Anti Malware software likes to block all new applications from running on your system.

Rebel Dalek

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
You have next message "... Please send us your technical log containing support information ... Log location: C: Prog... Online/pkolauncherlog.txt..."
Maybe makes sense to send that log?