Hullenheingh is back!

Hello everyone! This was one of the first MMORPG's i used to play back in the day. My screen name is Hullenheingh (which was also my original account).
I'm looking for some new players to go on adventures with. I haven't started any quest in the game yet, just recently loaded it up. I'm also going to be
writing a blog/story about Hullenheingh and his friends adventures that i plan to share weekly. If anyone is interested in joining my adventure, let me know.

Thank you and smooth sailing

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! This was one of the first MMORPG's i used to play back in the day. My screen name is Hullenheingh (which was also my original account).
I'm looking for some new players to go on adventures with. I haven't started any quest in the game yet, just recently loaded it up. I'm also going to be
writing a blog/story about Hullenheingh and his friends adventures that i plan to share weekly. If anyone is interested in joining my adventure, let me know.

Thank you and smooth sailing
Wellcome. Please also join our Discord channel. You can find many players actively chatting there too.