How can i get this weapon by a slightly simpler way

Hi! GM,I was keep doing 'Swordsman's Life' missions in long time for the weapon call 'Sword of Dawn', and feeling that is impossible to get. Can u plz sell ' Lv 70 Crusader Chest of Magenta' in mall ,helping player to get items that are 0.0000001%ratio to have but will not seriously affect the game environment, and able to have more game experience ,thank you very much :)hope to hear ur reply<3

Gratiansin

Squid Slayer
How can I get 'sparkling wishing stone'? And it's 0.000046% chance, wtf....,anyway thank you ! <3
  1. Follow Language Barrier Questline - Guide here
  2. Use your brand new Alloy pickaxe to farm Dark wishing stones and Welding catalysts from Meteorites around the towns.
  3. Exchange 5 Dark Wishing Stones + 1 Weilding Catalyst for one Sparkling Wishing Stone at Redemption - Bingo Argent Town next to Banker.

Gratiansin

Squid Slayer
I was diged meteorite for whole day ,and get only a few stuffs that can not even make one' Sparkling Wishing Stone ',what a terrible way,feeling so sad,bro.
The key is persistence. Never give up. How much do you want that sword?
It's a highly rare weapon, you may have a harder chance to obtain it through Crafting if you ever get the Blueprint which I'm aware it's an even lower chance.
Doesn't mean if you just mined for a short period of time the Meteorite you will instantly get it. Higher expectations equal high disappointments.
Imagine if was that easy everyone would farm it.
My suggestion is to do at least 10 characters that completely farm Meteorites to get a small chance to obtain it. Even tho. You will definitely get some rare and precious stuff from this effort so don't worry.

Remind yourself "It's a Vanilla server"

Dark Wishing Stone aparently has 0.2% drop rate about the same droprate of Refining gem from DW or Old Scroll ( DW has 0.1% and Old Scroll 0.271%) which means still not impossible.

Thank you for all information to helping me :) I have a suggestion is :Can u make 'Alloy pickaxe' is available to sell in item mall?plz

Gratiansin

Squid Slayer
Thank you for all information to helping me :) I have a suggestion is :Can u make 'Alloy pickaxe' is available to sell in item mall?plz
You're welcome. I think I have seen you outside Argent City mining the meteorite.
My suggestion is to focus first on 10-20 characters, get the alloy pickaxe and mine the meteorite with multiple accounts at once.

By the way, I'm sure there's alloy pickaxe available in item mall.
Here

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I'd say just spam Swordsman Life... it's not that awful besides the sea mobs and there's a reasonable chance to get it, unlike from Wishing stone which is 0.00046%. Forget it - I've opened stacks of those and have never gotten a single one of these "rare"/low rate equipment pieces.

I'd say just spam Swordsman Life... it's not that awful besides the sea mobs and there's a reasonable chance to get it, unlike from Wishing stone which is 0.00046%. Forget it - I've opened stacks of those and have never gotten a single one of these "rare"/low rate equipment pieces.
I totally agree, thank you for sharing your experience, I did farm 2 days meteorites, and get nothing I need :( And i think in class missions, killing sea monsters and collecting items from them are more difficult for me . Now just hoping someone have it and sell to me :)

Gratiansin

Squid Slayer
I got Tooth of Fury which is the same obtainable rate. So not impossible.
Gotta remind you that Item's Obtainable rate is different than Item's Drop rate.

When you kill a mob 0.00046% may seem crazy, most of the cases you kill 100 times and get nothing.
When you open Sparkling Wishing Stone 100 times you get 100 items. Got my point?
Plus you gave chance to get other extra rare items or gems such as REF. So besides your hard work and the effort you put you still gain something. But doing the quest 100 times ... and obtain Swordsman's life emblems, well have fun mate!

zappyboi6

Farming these class life quests is a pain, especially at higher lvls when you need half a stack of low rate sea mob drops for just 1 quest.

I got Tooth of Fury which is the same obtainable rate. So not impossible.
Gotta remind you that Item's Obtainable rate is different than Item's Drop rate.

When you kill a mob 0.00046% may seem crazy, most of the cases you kill 100 times and get nothing.
When you open Sparkling Wishing Stone 100 times you get 100 items. Got my point?
Plus you gave chance to get other extra rare items or gems such as REF. So besides your hard work and the effort you put you still gain something. But doing the quest 100 times ... and obtain Swordsman's life emblems, well have fun mate!
You r lucky bro! I did try my best, but me...no eyes to see. thank you again<3

Farming these class life quests is a pain, especially at higher lvls when you need half a stack of low rate sea mob drops for just 1 quest.
Ya,right. Especially my character is not a voy ,and the sea monster are very high Lv too. it's not make sense, lol. If I get the quest that need to farm on sea, I do abandon definitely .Remember once, I was doing the round 8 of 10,and got the sea mission, thats such a pain in the ass :(

gonGGuez

Squid Slayer
Website
www.facebook.com
also bro, go to mirage, and farm invo blueprints, once in other server with same rates I got the same Sword of Dawn bleprint, but I gave up when I saw that sword does not gives u any atspd %, also ik it says +1 to +17 atributes, but its not likely u get the +17 str, or +17 str +17 agi +17 con xDDD
it gives sligthly more dmg yes, but i think even sacro sword is better.

also bro, go to mirage, and farm invo blueprints, once in other server with same rates I got the same Sword of Dawn bleprint, but I gave up when I saw that sword does not gives u any atspd %, also ik it says +1 to +17 atributes, but its not likely u get the +17 str, or +17 str +17 agi +17 con xDDD
it gives sligthly more dmg yes, but i think even sacro sword is better.
I just love the design