Christmas Event Holiday Favours

Zankza

~
Staff member
Holidays is around the corner. Santa is not feeling well, he's worried he won't be able to deliver the Christmas presents to Pirate King Online. Players should visit Santa Claus at around Icicle Fountain. He's got some favors to ask, and will reward those who choose to complete favors handsomely. Santa has plenty of favors, including the most important favor for which failure to fulfilled will result into cancellation of Christmas day. He also have few more lesser important favors which players can choose to complete if they desire or not.
  • The Christmas Quest will become available instantly, and players are allowed to start quest as long it's before end of Christmas day, afterwards players will be only able to finish the current quest but cannot further accept and finish more quests. There is more than ten quests for the primary quest, failure to complete whole all of quests before end of Christmas day means you will not receive the Christmas gift, though you'll still receive the miscellaneous rewards from each sub-quests.​
  • There is five side quests, also known as "Santa Favors" which can be completed till end of year, like the Christmas quests, they are not repeatable and cannot be accepted/completed after end of year.​
Happy Holidays
Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

Magster

Finally. I was worried there wasn't going to be a Christmas event, it's so close to Christmas. :oops:

danilow2

The quest is bugged. I can't read the name of the required item. It is showing "Unknown ID". How to upload an image to show you it?

Zankza

~
Staff member
The quest is bugged. I can't read the name of the required item. It is showing "Unknown ID". How to upload an image to show you it?
You've got old client. Please do not attempt to bypass launcher or provoke any actions that disable update. You are facing this problem because you refuse or accidentally disallowed client updates.
  1. Reboot the PC.
  2. Run PirateKingOnlineLauncher.exe
  3. CLICK on the "Version Check" big red button.
  4. Play PKO!

There is more than ten quests for the primary quest, failure to complete whole all of quests before end of Christmas day means you will not receive the Christmas gift
Christmas gift = 2 christmas socks?

givera18

Zankza i cant follow the quest from Jeremy (Myst Coord's), he just reward me with 2 D. CB's but not more quest's that is all??

ThetaLaa

Zankza i cant follow the quest from Jeremy (Myst Coord's), he just reward me with 2 D. CB's but not more quest's that is all??
It has ended. You can only complete the quest you had, but cannot accept anymore.

ThetaLaa

You can no longer accept xmas quest. You can only complete what you have received until the end of the year.