Game Event Hexathlon - 10-11/11/2018

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Have you been working or studying this fall? What about some physical exercise?
Event NPC - Pappa Want to test how fast you become!
That why a Grand Hexathlon this upcoming this Saturday (November 10th) and Sunday (November 11th), with a total of six rounds 25 minutes per each for all players up to Level 65.

• Saturday
    • 06:00 UTC
    • 12:00 UTC
    • 18:00 UTC
  • Sunday
    • 06:00 UTC
    • 12:00 UTC
    • 18:00 UTC

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:
they meant 10th & 11th of November 2018 No idea what format you using. AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Is this the normal hexa as in TOP requiring same items?

Akhram

xD this is AMAZING!!! <3 ohhmygoosh wait *Panic* D: ohh ffs I'm bussy on saturdays omg omg omg wait... I'm at -4 hours utc. I hope to be able to participate on it. Ahhhhhhh xDDD Hexaaaa *feelings and flashbacks from my childhood*
:c anyway, I don't think I can get the best from it, cuz I'm pretty new and quite lonely haha.

rixivee

There's a bug with Hexa it seems. If you start new Hexa and you leave it uncompleted you won't be able to do next Hexa, Pappa won't give you the mission/won't let you reset progress. >_<

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
There's a bug with Hexa it seems. If you start new Hexa and you leave it uncompleted you won't be able to do next Hexa, Pappa won't give you the mission/won't let you reset progress. >_<
That is not a bug. Remember that you can finish HEXA anytime you wish. The only rule is to start within time.

rixivee

That is not a bug. Remember that you can finish HEXA anytime you wish. The only rule is to start within time.
That's the issue, the quest disappeared. I couldn't turn in the signets after new Hexathlon run started.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
That's the issue, the quest disappeared. I couldn't turn in the signets after new Hexathlon run started.
You probably finished one of the missions and did not pick the next one. try to go over the missions list.

Drakos94

Well that is not a bug....HEXA is first of all a QUEST.... you can't have the same quest twice so its obvious that if you start one and leave it unfinished, Pappa won't give you the second hexa.