Game Event Hexathlon - 10-11/11/2018

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Have you been working or studying this fall? What about some physical exercise?
Event NPC - Pappa Want to test how fast you become!
That why a Grand Hexathlon this upcoming this Saturday (November 10th) and Sunday (November 11th), with a total of six rounds 25 minutes per each for all players up to Level 65.

• Saturday
    • 06:00 UTC
    • 12:00 UTC
    • 18:00 UTC
  • Sunday
    • 06:00 UTC
    • 12:00 UTC
    • 18:00 UTC

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:
they meant 10th & 11th of November 2018 No idea what format you using. AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Is this the normal hexa as in TOP requiring same items?

xD this is AMAZING!!! <3 ohhmygoosh wait *Panic* D: ohh ffs I'm bussy on saturdays omg omg omg wait... I'm at -4 hours utc. I hope to be able to participate on it. Ahhhhhhh xDDD Hexaaaa *feelings and flashbacks from my childhood*
:c anyway, I don't think I can get the best from it, cuz I'm pretty new and quite lonely haha.

There's a bug with Hexa it seems. If you start new Hexa and you leave it uncompleted you won't be able to do next Hexa, Pappa won't give you the mission/won't let you reset progress. >_<

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
There's a bug with Hexa it seems. If you start new Hexa and you leave it uncompleted you won't be able to do next Hexa, Pappa won't give you the mission/won't let you reset progress. >_<
That is not a bug. Remember that you can finish HEXA anytime you wish. The only rule is to start within time.

Well that is not a bug....HEXA is first of all a QUEST.... you can't have the same quest twice so its obvious that if you start one and leave it unfinished, Pappa won't give you the second hexa.