Help about DS Cleric

raposaazul

Squid Slayer
I want make a DS battle cleric, so i know the best skills is Energetic Sheild and Bolt, that i already maximazed at lv 45, But now?? Which skills i upgrade or learn, Revive?
Tempest Bolt? Harder? Divine grace? vigor? TS? Healing Spree??
and about Armor and gloves?? CA or Uns? Anyway Thanks!

@LuizaRLZ

If you are a BC, defo get TS. For the rest it is down to you and what you would like to be doing as your secondary job.

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Revive is always useful, but it depends on what's most needed. You could also grab some buffs (Spiritual fire + Tempest boost; harden; Angelic Shield) or max TS (since it removes enemy TS).

lionaxd00

Squid Slayer
The main goal is to get Revive in lv55. So i recommend you to upgrade your skills in base to get Rev at that level.

About the equips:

Armor: You can use CA Frame or Unseal lv55, thats up to you, since Frame gives u more bolt damage, but the unseal lv55 gives u more sp for your ES.
Shoes: Paw is a must.
Staff: Uns 55 of course.
Gloves: High spr stats if its possible, or in default ca claw.

Take in consideration that many people chose Ami for Ds cleric because the bonus +spr in the cap, and that in DS is very usefull since clerics in ds are damage dealers and support at the same time.

Hope this info helps you. :)

-Bliss.

raposaazul

Squid Slayer
great guys... Thank you very much!
problably i gonna get revive...although TS gonna be great too

Elven Ranger

Squid Slayer
la battle cleric de DS usa revive en lv1 bolt 10 shield 10 y con eso se te acaban los puntos por todos los requerimientos de revive y energy
hay otra ruta que maximiza harden y angelic shield pero no alcanza revival tu decides como prefieres.

en cuestión de los equips yo te diría que CA paw y el resto unseal 55 por los bonos de Max Sp y regeneraciones

-Elf