Hello guys :) Hola gente :)

Akhram

Hello guys, I don't really know how to start this post but, I'm really really surprised that this game is still alive. I used to play this game long years ago, back in 2009-2010 if I'm right, through IGG games, but after I grew up, I just left many games behind. Somehow I got back one of my oldest mail account and I found old mails from when it was called Tales of Pirates and it was an Instafeeling, lol. But when I went to IGG page, my heart broken up after knowing the game was closed. Well, yesterday I was watching old game videos on youtube and I got a flashback once again, about Tribulation of Darkness, a map I used to play in the old Tales of Pirates. And I searched for it, and found many new videos about what is call Pirate king online (the original game name), And looked for it on google and ohh yes, I found it. So, after all this bla bla bla, my question for you, is if this game is really alive and active, because I can hold this feelings no more to jump into the game, lmao.

Oh, anyway I speak english and spanish, por si hay gente que hable español también. Saludos.

Akhram

Yes! same here. But ain't gonna lie, I feel a lil bit lost, haha. I mean, God! has been ages since TOP.
Trying to find ppl to play, but I only see "mentors" looking for level 39 to 44 chars. So, this will be hardmode.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Awesome that you guys felt a good vibe comming back here!

If you got any questions ur all more then welcome to ask them :)

We also have a quite big community on our discord which is worth checking out!

Akhram

Thanks, Spidpex. Well, right now the only question I have is about the in game mall, those Rum points, there is a way to get em? or it is only by real cash?
I'm a fashionist in all games I play, so I like my chars to look beautiful asf haha. And in the past, I used to have all my chars in TOP in that way. full apparels and wings :p
And well, I think gold is made by hard farming and trading. So I have to level up first and figure it out how to make my cash.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Spidpex. Well, right now the only question I have is about the in game mall, those Rum points, there is a way to get em? or it is only by real cash?
I'm a fashionist in all games I play, so I like my chars to look beautiful asf haha. And in the past, I used to have all my chars in TOP in that way. full apparels and wings :p
And well, I think gold is made by hard farming and trading. So I have to level up first and figure it out how to make my cash.
RUM is what used to Mall. It can be eighter purchased as an item from players for gold https://pirateking.online/threads/rum-item.6648/
Or by purchasing directly by this link https://pirateking.online/rum/

Akhram