[Guide] How to do Hexathlon Quest

So this isn't the hexathlon then, a hexathlon was a play on words because it lasted for hours and was like a triathlon.

This is a hexa-400m Sprint

Hmm im not sure, alot of good memories of me and my friends waking up and getting ready for Hexa, it was always a huge event for players lvl 30-65 and it was probably the only thing in the game aimed for casual players.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Hmm im not sure, alot of good memories of me and my friends waking up and getting ready for Hexa, it was always a huge event for players lvl 30-65 and it was probably the only thing in the game aimed for casual players.
Pfff, casuals remains casuals...

Yeah sure but casuals also made up atleast 50% of the original games playerbase and constantly helped the economy by buying things they shouldnt etc(They also made up 99% of the private server community ;) )

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Yeah sure but casuals also made up atleast 50% of the original games playerbase and constantly helped the economy by buying things they shouldnt etc(They also made up 99% of the private server community ;) )
but....casuals :(

Haha yeah I mean its not as relevant now, most players have alot of experience with the game.

But if I was to talk more about back around 2009, I knew 5 people in real life that I got into the game. 2 of them didnt need hexa to have fun and keep playing, but 3 of them needed something to help them progress through the game with the amount of time they played.