Gems Glow

xmarwan

Brawling Shipboy
We got a lot of gems, but majority of them glow in red, why not change those glows to another colors, like more of yellow and blue since those are nice too -well mostly yellow-

or if even possible, new colors, like a black/white/purple/pink/green glows..etc

it would be cute to see different glows on the eqs rather than red on everything.

Clxwn

We got a lot of gems, but majority of them glow in red, why not change those glows to another colors, like more of yellow and blue since those are nice too -well mostly yellow-

or if even possible, new colors, like a black/white/purple/pink/green glows..etc

it would be cute to see different glows on the eqs rather than red on everything.
i was thinking about this too but the only abnormal glow files i found were for green glow.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer

You could also create ur own "glow tweak" but it isnt the same as in the live game D:

Bump.
Shields’s need better glows, it’d be nice if bd eyes looked different from lust gems. Since effect is maxed at the +7 effect we should get some sort of uniqueness to the look.

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
I only think the new mall shields has propper glows, the lv 45,55 shields and maybe 65 shields doesnt have any glow if im not wrong

Ivan0907

Squid Slayer
Maybe a create a mall item that when used over an equipment it changes the color of the glow.
Double click "Glow color: Green"
Select weapon of choice
Change glow of this weapon? Yes/no
Done

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Maybe a create a mall item that when used over an equipment it changes the color of the glow.
Double click "Glow color: Green"
Select weapon of choice
Change glow of this weapon? Yes/no
Done
I mean its a good idea, but at the same time it would kinda ruin the gem glow purposes for each of the colors :/ I think this would only be very great for shield glows

Hi, everyone !
On this topic, I have a good idea.
First , all the gems after forging in to weapon, there is 3 different glow color: Red ,yellow and blue.
But only one gem can make weapons glows blue , that is 'shadow gem'
so I have a suggestion: Make other new one gem can also glows blue, and the effect can be:'Attack speed +??%'
Benefit1: player can make +10 glows pure blue weapon.
Benefit2:some Sharpshooter gun contained: - attack speed effect, this gem can make up for the loss
Benefit3:most champion player want their attack speed to 210 (no need to explain)
plz like my post ,hope GM can achieve this ,thank you all!

kylepw80

does anyone here have a tweak that you can change the glow of weapons with?

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
does anyone here have a tweak that you can change the glow of weapons with?
Be abit careful with this as sometimes when using external tweaks, it can mess up ur game client and cause crashes more frequently