Gem options for bows

zappyboi6

I think it would be nice if we could forge broken strikes into bows or add the gem lockes power.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Can explain a bit in detail? Because we did not plan to add any more Gemstones for a while.

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
Can explain a bit in detail? Because we did not plan to add any more Gemstones for a while.
original game don't give u forge any strike gem in gun or bow. He ask add this (forge +2 or +3) strike gems in BOW.

zappyboi6

This change would make it a lot easier for bow ss in fc and ds to reach higher acc tresholds.
As of right now you can max out your glove and the next step would be to farm a high acc bow, which is only possible by grinding the hunter's life quest(i did 3k+ quests without luck) or crafting. It's very hard to do is what I'm getting at.

Also there's only 2 viable bows to get below lvl 75.

This one: https://pirateking.online/database/item/marksman-bow.34/

And the objectively best bow: https://pirateking.online/database/item/marksman-bow.1405/

Then there's the meteor bow, which is also a quest + crafting exclusive, that has an incredibly low max, as well as the recca bow and bow of dusk, which can't come with stats at all and are crafting exclusive.

My point is that it's unreasonably hard for a bow ss below lvl 75 to increase his acc via weapon and the suggested change would make it easier.
However, I believe that a better solution would be to rework some of the bows' stats and attainability(monster drops, beautiful chest, mystic chest, black market Equipment, etc.)

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
I think +2 acc in guns and +3 acc in bow can be way to improve game in all cases (+2 and +3 gems only in mall btw wich mean all top ss go and buy this gems to forge in bow\gun ;) )

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
BuT iTs nOt VaNiLLa
Agree.

As much as we like to change some things here and there. It would be nice to have all the classes fairly equal to each other.
But not in a cost of allowing forging some gems to weapons/bow/gun/etc exclusively.