Gem Disassembler

xDumz

Squid Slayer
Add this function or item to disassemble lv2 or above gems into its prior state. For example: lv5 will become two lv4 gems.

I dont know how. But maybe like a plier system where you put the gem and an item mall.

Thanks

xDumz

Squid Slayer
Not bad. Do you agree for 30% fail chance?
I prefer not to add fail rate because of the risk taken in making it.

But maybe it can be patterned after the combining rate. I'm thinking it should be 100% success for lv2-3. And lv4-5 should have a very little fail chance(like pet levelup rate? Idk mine hasnt failed) but no adverse effect to the gem like losing it rather only lose the mall item used. Lastly, the composition fruit don't take effect.

Last edited:

xBowser

Squid Slayer
i agree and fail should be it lv5 only not lv4/3/2/1 cuz we fail gems it lv5 only not 4/3/2/1

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Idea is good, but this would have to be like a special plier no? kinda like a mall exclusive plier? or?

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer not to add fail rate because of the risk taken in making it.

But maybe it can be patterned after the combining rate. I'm thinking it should be 100% success for lv2-3. And lv4-5 should have a very little fail chance(like pet levelup rate? Idk mine hasnt failed) but no adverse effect to the gem like losing it rather only lose the mall item used. Lastly, the composition fruit don't take effect.
`Decomposition Fruit`?
And fail rate, I would suggest it to be opposite of combine rate.
For Example, Lv2 gem mail degrade or even get destroyed upon decomposition. And Lv5 will have 100% success rate.